• 291(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-27, 18:11)DJHulp Wrote: Search Engine - Broken (Kodi 16.0 "Jarvis")?
When I click onto Search for Movie Search, I don't get the Search Machine?
The Search Machine does work with another Styles, but not with this one.
Is there possible to get a Fix?, Because I really like this Style! Wink

Works for me. I use it all the time.
(2016-03-27, 21:27)pletopia Wrote: Works for me. I use it all the time.
Here it doesn't work at all?, don't get it only Aeon Nox Theme though.
I have Windows 10 Enterprise X64 & Kodi latest version.
Go to Movies and then the Bar above and Click onto Search, there is no Screen appearing maybe a Fix or Help? Wink
Ohh. I don't use that way. I just added a search to my main menu bar. How I've always used it in Aeon Nox.
(2016-03-27, 23:47)pletopia Wrote: Ohh. I don't use that way. I just added a search to my main menu bar. How I've always used it in Aeon Nox.
Personally I really want to have it at the Bar working aswel, because otherwise you have to go out Movies, and then Search the Search Title, and Type the Movie.
It's a hassle to Search that way, now the only thing I have to do is go up with Mouse (Logitech DiNovo in my Case), click on Search and Type Movie is faster for me.
But can you please tell me how did you add the Search into the Front, so I can have both. Wink

The Search Machine Code from Above Bar:
RunAddOn(script.globalsearch)
Is this the Right Code?
(2016-03-27, 23:05)DJHulp Wrote:
Go to Movies and then the Bar above and Click onto Search, there is no Screen appearing maybe a Fix or Help? Wink

screen shot please as I can't understand where you are and what is missing or not working?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-26, 01:56)Yousty Wrote: [quote='BobCratchett' pid='2292363' dateline='1458948126']
[quote='Yousty' pid='2292355' dateline='1458947309']
Thank you! That fixed items 1 and 3, now to solve item 2
2. When I click Info on a movie in the Recent Movies widget, is there a way to get the disc art to roll in from the side like it used to? Along with that, is there a way to get the movie info to show up in the widget when I click ok like it used to rather than now where it just starts playing the movie?

I'll look into the disc rolling, for action change go to System >> Video >> File Lists >> Default select action. Think that's it.

(2016-03-26, 22:03)pletopia Wrote: I was wondering .. How do I get rid of the extra stuff on the screen while I play music?? It doesn't display anything (prolly because I use music streaming via airplay and not the music library).

Go into Music Viz settings and de-activate 'Music Info Mode' or 'Enable Extended info Widget' on or the other should be the cause.
(2016-03-28, 16:31)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 01:56)Yousty Wrote: [quote='BobCratchett' pid='2292363' dateline='1458948126']
2. When I click Info on a movie in the Recent Movies widget, is there a way to get the disc art to roll in from the side like it used to? Along with that, is there a way to get the movie info to show up in the widget when I click ok like it used to rather than now where it just starts playing the movie?

I'll look into the disc rolling, for action change go to System >> Video >> File Lists >> Default select action. Think that's it.

As far as I know, that doesn't (yet - from what I gather the plan is that widgets will act more like normal library lists generally in future versions of Kodi - with context menu's, the same info dialog you get as when browsing the library and so on) affect widgets. I did mean to come back and look up an earlier post which explains how to mod the skin to do what you want and, now you've reminded me, I'll edit this post when I find it Smile

Edit:- This post gives the details to mod the skin so clicking a widget opens the info dialog.
Thanks Bob,

wonder if a VAR could be used in that onclick, will have to look into it, although we the VAr problem we are having it might not be a good idea?
I think the likely difficulty - if things are still the same as the last time I tried to do this (which they may well not be - I know its one area of Kodi that has been receiving some attention as of late) - is that if you override the onclick, even via a conditional onclick, you have to handle all the onclicks. So, you could easily do something like

Code:
<onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(InfoOnClick)">Info</onclick>

But you'd then need to handle all the different possible onclick actions (and, with how customisable the widgets are these days, there's plenty to handle) for when the user hasn't selected the skin setting.

An alternative could be to build a template that only includes the onclick if the user has selected it (but, with the way templates work, the option would then have to become a per-widget option). Or you might be able to get around it with

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(InfoOnClick)>InfoOnClick</include>

and have the Info onclick be in that include...
thats a lot of clicks guys Wink

I have pushed the OSCARS Main Menu Mod to GIT now - after some heavy tests and Bsoriano confirm no problems too, i hope its okay

- Playlists have English and German Movie Titles
- Oscars Default main item is BEST PICTURE
- changed the playlist system a bit ( a bit faster listing )
- add several SUBMENU Items to Oscars based on Bsorianos Oscars Playlists ( best actor, best actress, best animated movies etc )
- add these changes to the nice TriPanel OSCARS Mod from DOC ( add the rest of the playlists and change the links to the new oscars folder - and made the text scrollable for longer text )
if you want to have these changes you need to delete the old OSCARS item first and then restore menu items - oscars - now you should have the new submenus

@German Users !!!
it would be cool when you send me a pm if you found a german Movietitle that dont work - it seems some scraped titles are a bit different than my oscars lists on WIKI and IMDB lists - DANKE Wink

PROBLEM with this mod: if there are Movietitles with the same name like for example " Titanic " it will show all movies called "Titanic" ! - we try to seperate them with ratings, but this doesnt work realy good neither - the only thing you can do is to rename the "wrong" movietitle a bit, that it doesnt fit with the one in the playlist ( maybe add the year or so )

THX 2 Bsoriano and DOC for the first version Smile
hope you like this new version
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-28, 16:23)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 23:05)DJHulp Wrote:

screen shot please as I can't understand where you are and what is missing or not working?
No Problem. Wink
When you're going to Movies and go to the Toolbar above and want to Click onto Search, nothing is happing.
The Search Menu will not open, so I can't search Movies.
All the other Theme's does work, but I really love this style. Wink
(2016-03-26, 22:03)pletopia Wrote: I was wondering .. How do I get rid of the extra stuff on the screen while I play music?? It doesn't display anything (prolly because I use music streaming via airplay and not the music library).

Go into Music Viz settings and de-activate 'Music Info Mode' or 'Enable Extended info Widget' on or the other should be the cause.

Perfect. Thanks.
(2016-03-28, 18:46)schimi2k Wrote: if you want to have these changes you need to delete the old OSCARS item first and then restore menu items - oscars - now you should have the new submenus

Hmm. I just did a git pull. Then I re-started Kodi, deleted to the old item. Re-stored oscar menu item and still not getting the new submenu's.
(2016-03-28, 16:38)BobCratchett Wrote:

As far as I know, that doesn't (yet - from what I gather the plan is that widgets will act more like normal library lists generally in future versions of Kodi - with context menu's, the same info dialog you get as when browsing the library and so on) affect widgets. I did mean to come back and look up an earlier post which explains how to mod the skin to do what you want and, now you've reminded me, I'll edit this post when I find it Smile

Edit:- This post gives the details to mod the skin so clicking a widget opens the info dialog.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Any chance of adding a feature toggle under the widgets options menu letting us pick the default option when hitting ok?
(2016-03-28, 23:16)pletopia Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 18:46)schimi2k Wrote: if you want to have these changes you need to delete the old OSCARS item first and then restore menu items - oscars - now you should have the new submenus

Hmm. I just did a git pull. Then I re-started Kodi, deleted to the old item. Re-stored oscar menu item and still not getting the new submenu's.

hmmm i check the new files and they seems complete ... maybe someone else can confirm this problem ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 291(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39