• 332(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
yepp
[/quote]

ok Big Grin
you're going to make me work for it hey? Wink

I wouldn't ask if I hadn't already tried numerous options... maybe i'm missing something obvious.
(2016-05-25, 12:50)dutchie393 Wrote: yepp
ok Big Grin

I wouldn't ask if I hadn't already tried numerous options... maybe i'm missing something obvious.

ok schimi...count to ten... calm down... breathe....9....10....

i dont wanna help again, when the answer is already posted on page 1 ... with images ... in my tutorials... but hey... i took my meds, i count to ten and i drink some booze now...

*SING*...maybe have a loook at page 1.... post 11... *SING*

there is some ... i would say realy BIG RED TEXT ( i realy dont know what i can do more ? i can make it maybe 1 size bigger to xxxl with sound fx and a bell on it for blind people )
"MADNOX MainMenu Config - General Main Menu Settings - Infoline Config - Custom Widgets Config"
maybe.... and just maybe the last parts "Custom Widgets Config" would help you maybe a liiiiiiiiill bit...
if not i dont know

i am thinking about a paypal button for everytime i help someone where the answer is already posted on page 1... Sleepy

good luck
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hey guys i've been using Madnox for a while but sometimes my htpc freezes on the animated Madnox logo, anyone know why or how to stop this?.
(2016-05-25, 21:56)voyagerxp Wrote: Hey guys i've been using Madnox for a while but sometimes my htpc freezes on the animated Madnox logo, anyone know why or how to stop this?.

if you mean after the intro - we decide to delete the intro from git now - cause it seems too many people have problems with it, and NOBODY was testing my other testfiles ... so BYE BYE Intro
if you have still the old files - either deactivate the intro in settings, or just delete the intro file inside the extra folder
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Okay Guys... Time for some Update and Previews ...

what happend after we Release MADNOX RC1 v0.9.0... and what will come SOON !

watch gallery

i think images say enough ...
besides those things we change the whole default white icons with our owns, and we change the mousecursors with madnox versions ... and some other small changes here and there ...

with this more and more features MADNOX is realy needed a powerfull player - it RUNS with RaspPi 2 - but not all features will work smoothly or need realy long time to load ... so dont complain if you are using cheap android devices or small pcs etc ... MADNOX is basicly made for "POWER-DEVICES"

the new features will be released soon... DoC have to merge the stuff with the actual code and then we will post it here when we release v0.9.1

enjoy
TeamMadnoX

Way to go Team MadNox!!

I eagerly await the merge to start using some of those cool new features. Well done!

Regards,

Bart
@schimi2k

wow guys, u're making it very hard for me to decide which view i like the most...
I'm excited!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Wow, looks amazing. Can't wait to try. Especially the new boxsets.
(2016-05-26, 21:47)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 21:56)voyagerxp Wrote: Hey guys i've been using Madnox for a while but sometimes my htpc freezes on the animated Madnox logo, anyone know why or how to stop this?.

if you mean after the intro - we decide to delete the intro from git now - cause it seems too many people have problems with it, and NOBODY was testing my other testfiles ... so BYE BYE Intro
if you have still the old files - either deactivate the intro in settings, or just delete the intro file inside the extra folder

Thanks m8
(2016-05-26, 21:53)schimi2k Wrote: Okay Guys... Time for some Update and Previews ...

what happend after we Release MADNOX RC1 v0.9.0... and what will come SOON !

watch gallery

i think images say enough ...
besides those things we change the whole default white icons with our owns, and we change the mousecursors with madnox versions ... and some other small changes here and there ...

with this more and more features MADNOX is realy needed a powerfull player - it RUNS with RaspPi 2 - but not all features will work smoothly or need realy long time to load ... so dont complain if you are using cheap android devices or small pcs etc ... MADNOX is basicly made for "POWER-DEVICES"

the new features will be released soon... DoC have to merge the stuff with the actual code and then we will post it here when we release v0.9.1

enjoy
TeamMadnoX

Wow, very nice new views! I cant wait for it! Big Grin

You say, the skin becomes bigger and is nothing for small hardware.
It is perhaps possible to disable views that you do not need ?

Thanks for the gerat views madnox theam.

There is a new status for support kodi 17.

And, is it possible to update the existing rom collection browser views? ti think the view exists in the 1080i folder under script RCB....?
Hey gang, finally got around to updating to 0.9.0 RC1, very nice, still the only skin I'll use.
My issue: the context menus seem to be 100% transparent, wondering if I missed a step step somewhere?
I have 2 screenshots, the first I went to skin settings--> customizer and thought perhaps changing transparency on Home page, but that was not successful
The second one I went to Add-on browser and hit I on the keyboard for the Movie Set Automator icon as an example, and you can see the menu options come up for Add-on Settings but they're completely transparent.

EDIT: looks like imgur is unstable at the moment, will re-upload pics momentarily,
watch gallery

Edit2: I reset the main menu to defaults and it's resolved it although I'm sure there was a better way to fix it.
Thanks
great job @schimi2k
(2016-05-25, 16:11)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 12:50)dutchie393 Wrote: yepp
ok Big Grin

ok schimi...count to ten... calm down... breathe....9....10....

i dont wanna help again, when the answer is already posted on page 1 ... with images ... in my tutorials... but hey... i took my meds, i count to ten and i drink some booze now...

*SING*...maybe have a loook at page 1.... post 11... *SING*

there is some ... i would say realy BIG RED TEXT ( i realy dont know what i can do more ? i can make it maybe 1 size bigger to xxxl with sound fx and a bell on it for blind people )
"MADNOX MainMenu Config - General Main Menu Settings - Infoline Config - Custom Widgets Config"
maybe.... and just maybe the last parts "Custom Widgets Config" would help you maybe a liiiiiiiiill bit...
if not i dont know

i am thinking about a paypal button for everytime i help someone where the answer is already posted on page 1... Sleepy

good luck

you're right i missed it.. my bad....a rookie overlook on my part... thanks schimi2k
(2016-05-27, 02:48)Temujin Wrote: Hey gang, finally got around to updating to 0.9.0 RC1, very nice, still the only skin I'll use.
My issue: the context menus seem to be 100% transparent, wondering if I missed a step step somewhere?
I have 2 screenshots, the first I went to skin settings--> customizer and thought perhaps changing transparency on Home page, but that was not successful
The second one I went to Add-on browser and hit I on the keyboard for the Movie Set Automator icon as an example, and you can see the menu options come up for Add-on Settings but they're completely transparent.

EDIT: looks like imgur is unstable at the moment, will re-upload pics momentarily,
watch gallery

Edit2: I reset the main menu to defaults and it's resolved it although I'm sure there was a better way to fix it.
Thanks

its a known problem, and we already start a ticket to kodi... if you have this ( happens more after a fresh install ) - go inside a view and open the contextmenu ( C ) and hit the "refresh" button - this will reload the skin and all backround textures are back again

Öhm just for info @all
i just POST the preview stuff... those things are made by us all ( DoC, Meowmoo and me )

i am just the lucky guy who made the screenshots hehe

but thx anyway Wink

• 332(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39