Movies disappearing after an Update Library
I have a RPi model B and a RPi 2 with OpenElec 5.0.8 running Kodi 14.2 on both. Both connect to a mySql database. Every so often, when I update the library, it seems to lose some of the movies i.e. the movies no longer show up in the movie section. I have to do another Update Library and it scrapes the missing movies again.

The problem manifests on both devices. Any ideas why this would happen? The mySql is running on a QNAP 219 NAS.
When you say you "update the library" are you also performing a "Clean library" (either from the GUI, or at startup)?

Simply scanning for new content shouldn't result in existing movies being dropped, but a clean library might.

You'll need to upload a debug log (wiki) when you perform an update that results in movies disappearing.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies disappearing after an Update Library0