Android PTVL Tuner & EPG Channel Order Problem
After abiding by Topic Rules #1

• 1. PLEASE READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING, I will update the post to keep information relevant.
  • Post 1 = General Information
  • Post 2 = Setup and Configurations
  • Post 3 = Guides, FAQ's, Known Bugs, Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information

If the info in Post #3 is true, then why is the "Channel Name" in my Schedules Direct xmltv.xml being replaced with the "Channel Number" plus "HDHR" in the settings2.xml file and on my epg after Autotuning?

I provided a valid Schedules Direct xmltv.xml file and STRMs directory in the Autotune dialog for PTVL. I selected ONLY that the source was the HDHomeRun Prime "dual - strms" and the directory path to the STRMs directory, just like in the instructions. I have found NO mention of the "{channel-number} HDHR" channel name in any of the postings or media guides.

How can I get the Autotune to use the Channel Name in the xmltv.xml file instead of the "# HDHR" Channel Name?

Here are the entries I referenced in the forum posts and my PTVL xmltv.xml and settings2.xml files.

Code:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="[b]NY1 Live[/b]" />

* _opt_1" value="NY1 Live" --- Channel Name

Code:
xmltv.xml
        <display-name>KTVU</display-name>
        <display-name>2 KTVU</display-name>

Code:
settings2.xml

<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="2 HDHR" />

Post #3

Guides, Tutorials and Miscellaneous Documents and Tools:

Manual Settings2 Configuration Examples/Templates

1914025 (post)

Code:
2015-02-03 13:57

Configuration Examples:
# = PTV Channel Number

Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="I60159.labs.zap2it.com" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="hdhomerun://xxxxxxxD-1/tuner1?channel=qam256:399000000&program=2" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="xmltv" />
<setting id="Channel_#_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_#_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="NY1 Live" />

* _opt_1" value="NY1 Live" --- Channel Name

http://www.xmltvlistings.com/help/api/xmltv

XMLTV.XML File Format Reference:

XML TV Listings provides data for the following XML elements. The "Full Station Name", "Station Call Sign" and "Channel Number" attributes are always provided, all other elements are only provided when available.

Code:
<tv date="{Current Date}" source-info-url="http://www.tvmedia.ca" source-info-name="TV Media">    
    <channel id="{Station ID}">
        <display-name>{Full Station Name}</display-name>
        <display-name>{Station Call Sign}</display-name>
        <display-name>{Channel Number}</display-name>
        <url>{Station Website}</url>
        <icon src="{Station Logo URL}"/>
    </channel>

http://www.schedulesdirect.com xmltv.xml:

Code:
<tv source-info-url="http://www.schedulesdirect.org/" source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="XMLTV/$Id: tv_grab_na_dd.in,v 1.87 2014/09/30 15:30:16 rmeden Exp $" generator-info-url="http://www.xmltv.org/">
    <channel id="I10760.labs.zap2it.com">
        <display-name>2</display-name>
    </channel>

Code:
My PTVL 6.0.2a settings2.xml:

<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_2_time" value="39534" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="I10760.labs.zap2it.com" />
<setting id="Channel_2_2" value="/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/HDHRPRIME/2.strm" />
<setting id="Channel_2_3" value="xmltv" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="2 HDHR" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_2_id" value="13" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_2_opt_1" value="24" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="FALSE" />

I am not a programmer. I would appreciate any pointers to the files or controls which might correct this issue.

Thanks!

Cerafin
try the below

Code:
<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_1" value="I60159.labs.zap2it.com" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_2" value="hdhomerun://xxxxxxxD-1/tuner1?channel=qam256:399000000&program=2" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_3" value="xmltv" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_time" value="2536" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="NY1 Live" />
I wanted to provide a shot of what my PTVL 6.0.2a EPG looks like after Autotuning to use the HDHomerun Prime:

I think this says it all. I have not been able to find a STRMs directory format or .strm filename format that will keep PTVL from making these totally whacked assignments in the EPG. AND, WTF does that HDHR listing come from? I have not been able to get the actual Channel Name to show, as well. I have used Schedules Direct and validated the xmltv.xml file with xmltv.exe for Windows with no problems found.

I have autotuned with ONLY the HDHRPRIME -> dual - strms and the strms file directory selected, as well as the use of an xmltv file and the file path. If I try to use the HDHRPRIME -> favorites - channels entry, I do not get a box in which to enter the strms directory path.

As you can see, I'm getting to the HDHRPRIME channels without a hitch. I just need to correct the EPG in order to get the right channel order for direct tuning.

I also don't know why I get such a strange single-to-double-to-triple digit [9 - 1] listing. Correcting this listing in the Channel Configuration Tool leaves me with a blank EPG as the xmltv.xml file path seems to be lost when making the source and channel change.

Should I be filing this as a bug instead of seeking help in gaining the correct EPG listing?

Thanks,

Cerafin
Your strms need to be named after one of the three display-names in your xmltv file... Otherwise autotune will not match the two...

Its very simple, how can PTVL ever know how to pair a file to a listing?? when your strm is labeled "2.strm" what kinda magic do you expect?

If your strm was labeled "WCBSDT.strm" and your xmltv file had a displayname of "WCBSDT" then we would have a match... The Standard HDHR Dual naming scheme uses listings names by default, are you using some custom made strm files?

The PTVL process is very simple, at some point you need to help PTVL figure out how to pair file/stream to listing data... the match doesn't have to be perfect for example "CBS.strm" will pair to displayname "WCBSDT"

BTW if you have a HDHR Prime why are you using autotuning for the "Dual"?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Quote:Lunatixz wrote on 2015-07-02 14:32 (Post: #4):

Your strms need to be named after one of the three display-names in your xmltv file... Otherwise autotune will not match the two...

Its very simple, how can PTVL ever know how to pair a file to a listing?? when your strm is labeled "2.strm" what kinda magic do you expect?

If your strm was labeled "WCBSDT.strm" and your xmltv file had a displayname of "WCBSDT" then we would have a match...

I used PTVL Forum Post 5457 as my reference for the .strm filename and content format. I could not find another post that contained any such info for the HDHRPRIME.

1759318 (post)

Code:
2014-07-25 14:17     Post: #5457      updated 12/22/14

This post assumes that you have the following.

Download and install the latest version of HDHomerun Software from the SiliconDust website.
    Install latest KODI version on the computer. http://kodi.tv/download/

Please read this post start to finish before proceeding with the guide to make sure you understand all information.

[...deleted...]

Part 2 - Generating the STRM files.

In notepad++ create a new file and input the ip address of your HDHomerun that you set in part 1. File --> Save As,

002.strm,

or whatever naming convention you decide to use.

add c:\strm as a source in xbmc and test the strm file you just created

Repeat step 5. for desired channel by changing the # after the v2

example
        http://10.10.1.10:5004/auto/v2 - channel 2
        http://10.10.1.10:5004/auto/v4 - channel 4
        http://10.10.1.10:5004/auto/v5 - channel 5

[...deleted...]

Part 4 - Setup in PseudoTV Live by @Lunatixz .

For this part I have relocated the strm files to c:\strm\tuner0\

Download and install notepad++

Open xmltv.xml with notepad++ and look for the <channel></channel> tag that look similar to the ones below for channel 702.

<channel id="I702.16689.tmsdatadirect.com">

<display-name>702 WCBSDT</display-name>

<display-name>702</display-name>

<display-name>33 WCBSDT fcc</display-name>

<display-name>WCBSDT</display-name>

<display-name>WCBSDT (WCBS-DT)</display-name>

<display-name>CBS Affiliate</display-name>

</channel>

Here is your baseline configuration for a channel to copy into Settings2.xml for PseudoTV Live. The only information that you will be changing is color coded and in bold. Once you get this part down you can copy/paste and do a few quick edits to be up and running in no time.
        <setting id="Channel_702_type" value="8" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_1" value="I702.16689.tmsdatadirect.com" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_2" value="C:\strm\tuner1\702 - CBS HD.strm" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_3" value="xmltv" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_rulecount" value="1" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_changed" value="False" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_time" value="44968" />
        <setting id="Channel_702_rule_1_id" value="1" />

<setting id="Channel_702_rule_1_opt_1" value="CBS NY" />

Seems the update on 12/22/14 did not include any information on the proper .strm file format and xmltv.xml correlated filename convention for the HDHRPRIME.

So, I'm left pondering the following:

1) The XML TV Listings provided me definition of the xmltv file <display-name></display-name> parameters.

http://www.xmltvlistings.com/help/api/xmltv

Code:
XMLTV.XML File Format Reference:

XML TV Listings provides data for the following XML elements. The "Full Station Name", "Station Call Sign" and "Channel Number" attributes are always provided, all other elements are only provided when available.

Code:
<tv date="{Current Date}" source-info-url="http://www.tvmedia.ca" source-info-name="TV Media">    

<channel id="{Station ID}">

<display-name>{Full Station Name}</display-name>

<display-name>{Station Call Sign}</display-name>

<display-name>{Channel Number}</display-name>

<url>{Station Website}</url>

<icon src="{Station Logo URL}"/>

</channel>

2) Comparing this format to the example you provided in Post 5457 to the results I got for my xmltv.xml:

Part 4 - Setup in PseudoTV Live by @Lunatixz .

Code:
<channel id="I702.16689.tmsdatadirect.com">

<display-name>702 WCBSDT</display-name>

<display-name>702</display-name>

<display-name>WCBSDT</display-name>

MY FILE: xmltv.xml

Code:
<channel id="I10760.labs.zap2it.com">

<display-name>2</display-name>

My STRMs filename and format:
(Directory: /mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/HDHRPRIME/):

Code:
Filename: 2.strm
Contents:
http://192.168.1.100:5004/auto/v2

Since the plain, numeric channel number is in use for all of these xmltv.xml entries, it looks like I'm doing the correlating of the .strm filenames to the xmltv.xml channel entries correctly(?)

The Standard HDHR Dual naming scheme uses listings names by default, are you using some custom made strm files?

NO "custom" or messing with settings2.xml since the your first reply in which you advise I use PTVL tools and not mess with this xml file. I've been more productive in doing my xmltv.xml file homework, as you also advised.

AND, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

This answer was what I was looking for with regard to the HDHR naming scheme!

OK. The Find HDHomeRun Dual-Strms setting uses listing names! This explains the strange single-to-double-to-triple digit [9 - 1] listing sequence in the EPG. It also explains the "{channel-number} HDHR" channel naming. THANKS, AGAIN!

BTW if you have a HDHR Prime why are you using autotuning for the "Dual"?

Obviously, I'm using the WRONG FIND HDHomeRun setting for the HDHRPRIME!!!

OK. So, why don't I use the Find HDHomeRun Prime/Extend - Favourites setting in the PseudoTV Live Settings -> AutoTune?

The Find HDHomeRun Prime/Extend - Favourites setting does NOT prompt me for the location of the HDHRPRIME directory containing my .strm files:

While the Find HDHomeRun Dual-Strms setting does present a HDHomeRun Path prompt:

Using the Find HDHomeRun Prime/Extend - Favourites setting did not seem to locate my .strms file directory. I tried adding the directory to XBMC as a "source" under Programs. No go. I moved the directory around the XBMC directory tree. No go.

Question:

Is there a default or PTVL root directory, may be a different XBMC/Kodi directory for adding as "source", in which I should be creating my .strm files directory? One that the Prime/Extend choice would look for or use? If not, how do I provide a path to this directory?

I think this would resolve my remaining issue with regard to the proper Channel Names and numeric channel listing sequence in the EPG.

I appreciate all the answers you just provided me, as well as your frustration in having to be pedantic with me. I hope you understand my frustrations in being so close to completion, but needing the details I could not find, explicit, in the forum posts.

I look forward to any insight/approaches/workaround you can provide on my lone remaining question.

- Cerafin
If you have a HDHR Prime, and a XMLTV file that includes channels the HDHR found...

Then setting up is extremely simple... using strms is only required for the old "Dual" HDHR tuners..
Which is the reason you don't see a prompt for a directory location for strms... they are not needed with the prime.

So if you have prime, and xmltv file... follow these steps!

Open HDHR's webpage for your device and favorite the channels you want in PTVL...

Open PTVL settings

Start clean :: Utilities clear channel configurations.

Go to DVR make sure xmltv path is correct

If you want full artwork in EPG then make sure "find missing info" is enabled in tweaks.

Select autotune HDHR Prime, click okay

PTVL will prompt you to correct any mismatched listings... Thats it.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Posted by Lunatixz - 2015-07-02 20:37

Quote:If you have a HDHR Prime, and a XMLTV file that includes channels the HDHR found...

Then setting up is extremely simple... using strms is only required for the old "Dual" HDHR tuners..
Which is the reason you don't see a prompt for a directory location for strms... they are not needed with the prime.

So if you have prime, and xmltv file... follow these steps!

Open HDHR's webpage for your device and favorite the channels you want in PTVL...

Open PTVL settings

Start clean :: Utilities clear channel configurations.

Go to DVR make sure xmltv path is correct

If you want full artwork in EPG then make sure "find missing info" is enabled in tweaks.

Select autotune HDHR Prime, click okay

PTVL will prompt you to correct any mismatched listings... Thats it.

OK. I started over by refreshing my XBMC (Gotham) environment and cleaning-out PTVL 0.6.3a.

I was successfully able to install PTVL 0.6.3i from Total XBMC once I installed the USTVNOW version 9.9.9 plugin that gives the "missing dependencies" error.

I double-checked the dependencies in the .xbmc directory for PTVL. They were all there and then some.

PTVL seemed to work fine until I tried to recognize my HDHomerun Prime.

I downloaded a 3-day xmltv.xml file from my account at Schedules Direct. I didn't futz with it at all. I just put it in the PTVL xmltv directory.

I got into the PTVL configuration menu and used the Utilities tab to Delete the Configuration and Clear the Favourite Channels.

I double-checked that all the channels were cleared-out using the channel configuration tool.

I set AutoTune to look for the "HDHomerun Prime/Extended - Favourite". I set the "Find Missing Info" option in the Tweaks tab and provided a path to the xmltv.xml file.

While I had not installed the HDHomerun Viewer/PVR addon, at this time, I disabled my WD My Cloud 4T NAS which is running the HDHomeRun PVR Beta ware.
This was done in order to make sure that ALL of the 3 tuners in the HDHomerun were available to be used by PTVL.

I launched PTVL 0.6.3i and was prompted to say YES|NO to AutoTuning due to PTVL not finding any channels.

When I say YES, I wind-up with an AutoTune session that never finished (left running for 4 hours while shopping - Never finished):

The AutoTune ignored the HDHomerun Prime and added only USTVNOW and internet channels.

When I replied NO, the PTVL Configuration Menu popped-up on the screen. The configuration was just as I left it. Launching PTVL would have AutoTune prompt me again and again.

I tried this same process 3 times while adding deletion of the .mu3 files in the PTVL directory and re-installing the xmltv.xml file. I tried most everything.

My break through came when I accidentally hit the "go back" or escape key, on my Beelink R89 remote control, when the AutoTune prompt popped-up.

This caused the prompt to disappear and the application to present the INITIALIZING screen.

I saw activity on my HDHomerun Prime ethernet LEDs corresponding to my switch and Beelink interfaces. Something I had not seen in previous tests.

I reset my Beelink box and did another clean-up before launching PTVL. This time, I had my Wireshark running.

PTVL seemed to hang in the INTIALIZING screen after I hit the escape/"go back" on my remote. It stayed that way until bed time (3 hours).

My Wireshark showed a slew of SSDP "NOTIFY * HTTP/1.1" packets followed by a large amount of TCP packet carrying what looked like XML.
The traffic was one-way from the XBMC/PTVL Android device ((192.168.1.119) to my HDHomerun Prime (192.168.1.10). There was no packet from the
HDHomerun Prime to the XBMC/PTVL Andriod device.

I had my XBMC in logging mode (3 lines of text at top of screen) and collected the XBMC Logs. I placed my XBMC logs, my xmltv.xml file, the Wireshark PCAP and the text breakout of Frame 33
into a ZIP file for you to review at Dropbox:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80127...5JUL15.zip

I stripped the ASCII text from the packet capture and assembled it in a readable format as best I could. Here is that text breakout, as well as the original text of the packet data:

Code:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK.

.Content-Type:    text/xml;    charset="utf-8"..Server:    Linux/3.10.0    eHomeMediaCenter/1.0
..Content-Length:    3721..Date: Sun,    5    Jul    2015    20:48:13    GMT....

<?xml    version=1    encoding="utf-8"?>.
<root    xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0"    xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">
<specVersion>
<major>1</major>.
<minor>0</minor>.
</specVersion>.
<URLBase>http://192.168.1.119:38388</URLBase>.
<device>.
<dlna:X_DLNADOC>DMR-1.50</dlna:X_DLNADOC>.
<UDN>uuid:0fa1e2f7-1389-ebe7-ffff-ffffe14da80f</UDN>.
<friendlyName>eHomeMediaCenter</friendlyName>.      
<deviceTpe>urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaRenderer:1</deviceType>.
<deviceURL>/deviceDescription/MediaRenderer</deviceURL>.
<manufacturer>Rockchip</manufacturer>.
<manufacturerURL>http://www.rock-chips.com</manufacturerURL>.
<modelName>Rockchip    Media    Renderer</modelName>.
<modelDescription>RockchipMedia    Renderer,DLNA(DMR)</modelDescription>.
<modelNumber>1.0</modelNumber>.
<modelURL>http://www.rock-chips.com</modelURL>.
<serialNumber></serialNumber>
<iconList>.<icon>.                            
<mimetype>image/png</mimetype>.
<width>120</width>.                                                
<height>120</height>.                                                
<depth>24</depth>.                                                
<url>/icon/0</url>.
</icon>.<icon>.
<mimetype>image/png</mimetype>.
<width>48</width>.
<height>48</height>.
<depth>24<    

HTTP/1.1 200 OK.
0010  0a 43 6f 6e 74 65 6e 74 2d 54 79 70 65 3a 20 74   .Content-Type: t
0020  65 78 74 2f 78 6d 6c 3b 20 63 68 61 72 73 65 74   ext/xml; charset
0030  3d 22 75 74 66 2d 38 22 0d 0a 53 65 72 76 65 72   ="utf-8"..Server
0040  3a 20 4c 69 6e 75 78 2f 33 2e 31 30 2e 30 20 65   : Linux/3.10.0 e
0050  48 6f 6d 65 4d 65 64 69 61 43 65 6e 74 65 72 2f   HomeMediaCenter/
0060  31 2e 30 0d 0a 43 6f 6e 74 65 6e 74 2d 4c 65 6e   1.0..Content-Len
0070  67 74 68 3a 20 33 37 32 31 0d 0a 44 61 74 65 3a   gth: 3721..Date:
0080  20 53 75 6e 2c 20 30 35 20 4a 75 6c 20 32 30 31    Sun, 05 Jul 201
0090  35 20 32 30 3a 34 38 3a 31 33 20 47 4d 54 0d 0a   5 20:48:13 GMT..
00a0  0d 0a 3c 3f 78 6d 6c 20 76 65 72 73 69 6f 6e 3d   ..<?xml version=
00b0  22 31 2e 30 22 20 65 6e 63 6f 64 69 6e 67 3d 22   "1.0" encoding="
00c0  75 74 66 2d 38 22 3f 3e 0a 3c 72 6f 6f 74 20 78   utf-8"?>.<root x
00d0  6d 6c 6e 73 3d 22 75 72 6e 3a 73 63 68 65 6d 61   mlns="urn:schema
00e0  73 2d 75 70 6e 70 2d 6f 72 67 3a 64 65 76 69 63   s-upnp-org:devic
00f0  65 2d 31 2d 30 22 20 78 6d 6c 6e 73 3a 64 6c 6e   e-1-0" xmlns:dln
0100  61 3d 22 75 72 6e 3a 73 63 68 65 6d 61 73 2d 64   a="urn:schemas-d
0110  6c 6e 61 2d 6f 72 67 3a 64 65 76 69 63 65 2d 31   lna-org:device-1
0120  2d 30 22 3e 0a 20 20 20 3c 73 70 65 63 56 65 72   -0">.   <specVer
0130  73 69 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 6d 61 6a   sion>.      <maj
0140  6f 72 3e 31 3c 2f 6d 61 6a 6f 72 3e 0a 20 20 20   or>1</major>.  
0150  20 20 20 3c 6d 69 6e 6f 72 3e 30 3c 2f 6d 69 6e      <minor>0</min
0160  6f 72 3e 0a 20 20 20 3c 2f 73 70 65 63 56 65 72   or>.   </specVer
0170  73 69 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20 3c 55 52 4c 42 61 73   sion>.   <URLBas
0180  65 3e 68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 31 39 32 2e 31 36 38   e>http://192.168
0190  2e 31 2e 31 31 39 3a 33 38 33 38 38 3c 2f 55 52   .1.119:38388</UR
01a0  4c 42 61 73 65 3e 0a 20 20 20 3c 64 65 76 69 63   LBase>.   <devic
01b0  65 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 64 6c 6e 61 3a 58   e>.      <dlna:X
01c0  5f 44 4c 4e 41 44 4f 43 3e 44 4d 52 2d 31 2e 35   _DLNADOC>DMR-1.5
01d0  30 3c 2f 64 6c 6e 61 3a 58 5f 44 4c 4e 41 44 4f   0</dlna:X_DLNADO
01e0  43 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 55 44 4e 3e 75 75   C>.      <UDN>uu
01f0  69 64 3a 30 66 61 31 65 32 66 37 2d 31 33 38 39   id:0fa1e2f7-1389
0200  2d 65 62 65 37 2d 66 66 66 66 2d 66 66 66 66 65   -ebe7-ffff-ffffe
0210  31 34 64 61 38 30 66 3c 2f 55 44 4e 3e 0a 20 20   14da80f</UDN>.  
0220  20 20 20 20 3c 66 72 69 65 6e 64 6c 79 4e 61 6d       <friendlyNam
0230  65 3e 65 48 6f 6d 65 4d 65 64 69 61 43 65 6e 74   e>eHomeMediaCent
0240  65 72 3c 2f 66 72 69 65 6e 64 6c 79 4e 61 6d 65   er</friendlyName
0250  3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 64 65 76 69 63 65 54   >.      <deviceT
0260  79 70 65 3e 75 72 6e 3a 73 63 68 65 6d 61 73 2d   ype>urn:schemas-
0270  75 70 6e 70 2d 6f 72 67 3a 64 65 76 69 63 65 3a   upnp-org:device:
0280  4d 65 64 69 61 52 65 6e 64 65 72 65 72 3a 31 3c   MediaRenderer:1<
0290  2f 64 65 76 69 63 65 54 79 70 65 3e 0a 20 20 20   /deviceType>.  
02a0  20 20 20 3c 64 65 76 69 63 65 55 52 4c 3e 2f 64      <deviceURL>/d
02b0  65 76 69 63 65 44 65 73 63 72 69 70 74 69 6f 6e   eviceDescription
02c0  2f 4d 65 64 69 61 52 65 6e 64 65 72 65 72 3c 2f   /MediaRenderer</
02d0  64 65 76 69 63 65 55 52 4c 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20   deviceURL>.    
02e0  20 3c 6d 61 6e 75 66 61 63 74 75 72 65 72 3e 52    <manufacturer>R
02f0  6f 63 6b 63 68 69 70 3c 2f 6d 61 6e 75 66 61 63   ockchip</manufac
0300  74 75 72 65 72 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 6d 61   turer>.      <ma
0310  6e 75 66 61 63 74 75 72 65 72 55 52 4c 3e 68 74   nufacturerURL>ht
0320  74 70 3a 2f 2f 77 77 77 2e 72 6f 63 6b 2d 63 68   tp://www.rock-ch
0330  69 70 73 2e 63 6f 6d 3c 2f 6d 61 6e 75 66 61 63   ips.com</manufac
0340  74 75 72 65 72 55 52 4c 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20   turerURL>.      
0350  3c 6d 6f 64 65 6c 4e 61 6d 65 3e 52 6f 63 6b 63   <modelName>Rockc
0360  68 69 70 20 4d 65 64 69 61 20 52 65 6e 64 65 72   hip Media Render
0370  65 72 3c 2f 6d 6f 64 65 6c 4e 61 6d 65 3e 0a 20   er</modelName>.
0380  20 20 20 20 20 3c 6d 6f 64 65 6c 44 65 73 63 72        <modelDescr
0390  69 70 74 69 6f 6e 3e 52 6f 63 6b 63 68 69 70 20   iption>Rockchip
03a0  4d 65 64 69 61 20 52 65 6e 64 65 72 65 72 2c 20   Media Renderer,
03b0  44 4c 4e 41 28 44 4d 52 29 3c 2f 6d 6f 64 65 6c   DLNA(DMR)</model
03c0  44 65 73 63 72 69 70 74 69 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20   Description>.  
03d0  20 20 20 3c 6d 6f 64 65 6c 4e 75 6d 62 65 72 3e      <modelNumber>
03e0  31 2e 30 3c 2f 6d 6f 64 65 6c 4e 75 6d 62 65 72   1.0</modelNumber
03f0  3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 6d 6f 64 65 6c 55 52   >.      <modelUR
0400  4c 3e 68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 77 77 77 2e 72 6f 63   L>http://www.roc
0410  6b 2d 63 68 69 70 73 2e 63 6f 6d 3c 2f 6d 6f 64   k-chips.com</mod
0420  65 6c 55 52 4c 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 73 65   elURL>.      <se
0430  72 69 61 6c 4e 75 6d 62 65 72 3e 3c 2f 73 65 72   rialNumber></ser
0440  69 61 6c 4e 75 6d 62 65 72 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20   ialNumber>.    
0450  20 3c 69 63 6f 6e 4c 69 73 74 3e 0a 20 20 20 20    <iconList>.    
0460  20 20 20 20 20 3c 69 63 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20 20        <icon>.    
0470  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 6d 69 6d 65 74 79 70           <mimetyp
0480  65 3e 69 6d 61 67 65 2f 70 6e 67 3c 2f 6d 69 6d   e>image/png</mim
0490  65 74 79 70 65 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   etype>.        
04a0  20 20 20 3c 77 69 64 74 68 3e 31 32 30 3c 2f 77      <width>120</w
04b0  69 64 74 68 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   idth>.          
04c0  20 20 3c 68 65 69 67 68 74 3e 31 32 30 3c 2f 68     <height>120</h
04d0  65 69 67 68 74 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   eight>.        
04e0  20 20 20 3c 64 65 70 74 68 3e 32 34 3c 2f 64 65      <depth>24</de
04f0  70 74 68 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   pth>.          
0500  20 3c 75 72 6c 3e 2f 69 63 6f 6e 2f 30 3c 2f 75    <url>/icon/0</u
0510  72 6c 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 2f 69   rl>.         </i
0520  63 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 69   con>.         <i
0530  63 6f 6e 3e 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   con>.          
0540  20 3c 6d 69 6d 65 74 79 70 65 3e 69 6d 61 67 65    <mimetype>image
0550  2f 70 6e 67 3c 2f 6d 69 6d 65 74 79 70 65 3e 0a   /png</mimetype>.
0560  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 77 69 64               <wid
0570  74 68 3e 34 38 3c 2f 77 69 64 74 68 3e 0a 20 20   th>48</width>.  
0580  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 68 65 69 67 68             <heigh
0590  74 3e 34 38 3c 2f 68 65 69 67 68 74 3e 0a 20 20   t>48</height>.  
05a0  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 3c 64 65 70 74 68             <depth
05b0  3e 32 34 3c                                       >24<

The 3 hours of packet capture yielded only one such session captured. There were no packets indicating that XBMC/PTVL re-started the SSDP/TCP session to the HDHomerun Prime more than once.

This left me with the following questions:

1) My last Firmware update for my HDHomerun was last month. Could the new firmware have broken PTVL HDHomerun Prime discovery/configuation?
2) What HDHomerun Prime Firmware was used to test PTVL to yield the 100% support status?
3) Are there any logs I can get you from the HDHomerun Prime that would help correlate the PCAP and XBMC logs to make more sense of this situation?
4) Should I place this report in the PTVL "Bugs" area?
5) How can I provide more help in this matter?

Thanks,

Cerafin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PTVL Tuner & EPG Channel Order Problem0