Download artwork content into movie folder?
Hi,

I know it downloads fanart in to movie folders but it does not download movie logos and other contents in to movie folder. Is there a way to make it download into movie folder? or is it possible to specify a differnet location for storing this contents? i dont know where it saves this content by default on windows 8 based pc.

thanks
Have you configured this in the addon settings:
System/settings>addons>my addons>program addons>artwork downloader>configure>select the content type and toggle the required artwork to be downloaded and press OK.

NB; Only logo, disc art, clear art, etc exist will be downloaded.

Advanced tab will let you choose specific locale
(2015-07-01, 10:01)shanssv Wrote: Hi,

I know it downloads fanart in to movie folders but it does not download movie logos and other contents in to movie folder. Is there a way to make it download into movie folder? or is it possible to specify a differnet location for storing this contents? i dont know where it saves this content by default on windows 8 based pc.

thanks

I believe the default behavior is to download extrafanart and extrathumbs to subfolders in the media item folder. For things like discart, clearart, etc default is to store the URL to the art in the library database, where it will be downloaded and processed to "thumbnails" by Kodi. If you select in settings "files_local" then the actual image will be downloaded to the media item folder (an library database also updated). I'm not 100% sure if you also select "centralize_enable" (for movies and/or tv shows) if that puts just extrafanart or or extrathumbs in the central folder or other art files as well.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download artwork content into movie folder?0