Android Kodi get' corrupted-WHY
I am using kodi 14.2 on 3 different mxq and mx-2 android tv boxes , at times kodi will not open , i click on kodi it starts to open like a new install, the line goes cross the bottom, then the screen goes black and stays that way,the only way i can fix it is uninstall kodi and re-installing it as a fresh install, does anyone know what causes this issue.
Some time on a different box i will click on kodi and it takes me back to the home page,again in order to fix this problem i have to un-install kodi and install it again.

Any help will be appreciated
Well, if they're running just fine and then suddenly not, perhaps check to see if your boxes are filling up available storage. It has been suggested that when the system is low on available storage KODI may not be able to close properly and write the files it uses to maintain continuity like whether it's being run for the first time, etc. When things go sideways, go to your android launcher, select settings, then apps and see if it shows that KODI is taking up most/all your available internal storage space. I suppose you could be experiencing the same issue others have complained of recently. If a re-install wipes the affected storage then it could be that. The solution for now seems to be periodically checking how big KODI is getting in Android and cleaning out thumbnails and whatever other detritus is left behind as you are using KODI, if that is actually your problem. It's not really KODI getting larger, but thumbnails, caches, etc. associated with KODI and the add-ons you install that are growing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi get' corrupted-WHY0