Android can not change skin as appearance menu now missing from settings menu
Hi I am using xbmc with aeon nox that came preloaded with live tv etc, but changed the skin to confluence. When I went back into xbmc after changing the skin - there were only 3 main menus (weather, settings and Dp install) and no submenus, so I can not go into settings/appearance to change the skin back to aeon nox. Also I can not go into live tv, movies etc that were already set up in xbmc either.

Please can you let me know how I can go back to the aeon nox set up I had?

I can not do settings/appearance/skins as I only have the settings menu and no sub menus.

Many thanks, I hope there is an easy way to change back?
So what happens when you hit enter on the SETTINGS tab? Pics may help, worse case scenario, copy your guisettings.xml in the ANDROD/Data/ (filename with .kodi) at the in not sure the of directory name) /userdata/guisettings.xml, copy that somewhere then go back in delete the xml file and restart kodi
Hi there, just to let you know I've sorted out my problem. I contacted the seller who told me to go to the website Droidplayer UK and follow the link for the update for the MXQ box and once I'd did the update it resolved my issue.
(2015-07-03, 09:39)Frozin Wrote: So what happens when you hit enter on the SETTINGS tab? Pics may help, worse case scenario, copy your guisettings.xml in the ANDROD/Data/ (filename with .kodi) at the in not sure the of directory name) /userdata/guisettings.xml, copy that somewhere then go back in delete the xml file and restart kodi
(2015-07-03, 09:39)Frozin Wrote: So what happens when you hit enter on the SETTINGS tab? Pics may help, worse case scenario, copy your guisettings.xml in the ANDROD/Data/ (filename with .kodi) at the in not sure the of directory name) /userdata/guisettings.xml, copy that somewhere then go back in delete the xml file and restart kodi
I deleted same file out and it worked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not change skin as appearance menu now missing from settings menu0