Win Isengard RC1 repos not showing add-ons
I had the bad luck of having my system disk crash this week. So today I started re-installing everything from scratch including Kodi, and I said, why not Isengard RC1, released yesterday?
But I came across this problem: the repository does not open a window with add-on categories, i installed hybrid repo, from zip file, OK, but under skin (where I hoped to find CCM) also the "Skin" does not show anything.
Since I freshly installed everything today, including the OS (Win7 32 bit) I don't know if this is due something wrong in Kodi Isengard RC1 or not.
Any suggestion what to do?
Someone has installed RC1 and does it show the add on to install from the Kodi repo?
firewall blocking?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No, I did allow Kodi when it installed.
After several resets and getting in and out of Kodi, I finally see the add-on lists. Though the CCM skin is still missing from the Hybrid repo.
At first glance several Add-ons reported failure to install a dependency (Yahoo! wheather, 500px) , but I had not time yet to see what it is and if it is the same dependency or not.
No problem here with Kodi official repo or several 3rd party repos on win 7. Note that in Confluence, if you are in "install from repo", the side blade has options for "hide foreign" (default off) and "hide incompatible" (default on).

scott s.
Maybe it is because I am already pissed off about my disk crash, but I had no patience for all these repo hiccups. I downgraded to Helix 14.2 and everything went back to normal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard RC1 repos not showing add-ons0