• 15(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
Am enjoying the new version but the widgets for recently added tv / movies just shows them listed chronologically.
I thought in MQ 5 that the first entry was the most recent TV or movie that I was watching, hence it was easy to pick back up with what I was previously watching. Is there a mod to the widget to make this happen or did I miss something in the settings?
Wanilton, another problem I'm having with playlists I have on the main menu are when I first start Kodi, the widgets for my playlists pinned to the main menu appear as they should, but after watching something and then returning to the main menu the playlist widgets don't appear again it just says "busy" all the time until I shutdown and restart Kodi. I know this may be because I'm using Isangarde instead of Helix. The widgets for "Movies" and "TV Shows" always work though.
(2015-07-27, 00:18)iHateMemphiz Wrote: Am enjoying the new version but the widgets for recently added tv / movies just shows them listed chronologically.
I thought in MQ 5 that the first entry was the most recent TV or movie that I was watching, hence it was easy to pick back up with what I was previously watching. Is there a mod to the widget to make this happen or did I miss something in the settings?

Recently Added is supposed to display chronologically. You want the In Progress widget.
(2015-07-27, 04:57)TonyPh12345 Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 00:18)iHateMemphiz Wrote: Am enjoying the new version but the widgets for recently added tv / movies just shows them listed chronologically.

Recently Added is supposed to display chronologically. You want the In Progress widget.

Definitely in mine The recently added widget first entry was also the next episode of the show i'd just watched. Like they described.

Maybe a bug or unintentional, but i got used to it.
In settings/video library & plackback/library I have an option to "select first unwatched tv show season/episode". Is that what you mean ?
(2015-07-27, 04:57)TonyPh12345 Wrote:

I only had the first entry being the In Progress, which worked nicely as I'd work through the latest one I was watching and then move on to something new. I guess I'll have to toggle between In Progress and Recently Added now
hi there. here is my problem.
i reinstall my windows (w8 64 bits). My pc it´s dedicated to kodi. nothing else was installed.

the problem is: when kodi starts, in main menu (movies, tv series music, etc etc) the cpu usage up´s to 100%.
When i go into some of this menus, for example movies, or tv series or music) cpu usage drops to normal values. 20 or 25%.

this happend with, aeon MQ 5 or aeon 6 (beta) and with helix and isengard.

when i choose default skin (c0nfluence), everythings go fine.

any idea?
(2015-07-28, 02:14)defleppard Wrote: hi there. here is my problem.
i reinstall my windows (w8 64 bits). My pc it´s dedicated to kodi. nothing else was installed.

the problem is: when kodi starts, in main menu (movies, tv series music, etc etc) the cpu usage up´s to 100%.
When i go into some of this menus, for example movies, or tv series or music) cpu usage drops to normal values. 20 or 25%.

any idea?

Same here on a dedicated openelec 5.0.8 ( Helix ) with ( what I think ) a good AMD E450...100% CPU used , especially when in the main home menu. Once back on Aeon mq5 or confluence , all good...I guess this new Aeon is still in beta and anyway we have to wait isenguard to be released ( at least for me on openelec ) ..
i repeat :
my htpc conf.: amd apu 350. 4 gb ddr3 1 tb hd
Quick question. How do I change the views with this skin. When i open my movies it shows a lowlist type view and when I try to access the menu tab by pressing left on the remote I get a couple of dropdown menus but no option to switch views.
WOW..........Is "WOW" a safe comment?
WOW.......GREAT SKIN!!
(2015-07-28, 05:11)LaYer3 Wrote: Quick question. How do I change the views with this skin. When i open my movies it shows a lowlist type view and when I try to access the menu tab by pressing left on the remote I get a couple of dropdown menus but no option to switch views.

When you have selected main movie/tv show screen, arrow up, arrow left to view options/change view, arrow up and then you can select which views you want to activate.
(2015-07-28, 07:28)benrita Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 05:11)LaYer3 Wrote: Quick question. How do I change the views with this skin. When i open my movies it shows a lowlist type view and when I try to access the menu tab by pressing left on the remote I get a couple of dropdown menus but no option to switch views.

When you have selected main movie/tv show screen, arrow up, arrow left to view options/change view, arrow up and then you can select which views you want to activate.

Awsome! worked like a charm
(2015-07-28, 04:51)jimix Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 02:14)defleppard Wrote: hi there. here is my problem.

any idea?

Same here on a dedicated openelec 5.0.8 ( Helix ) with ( what I think ) a good AMD E450...100% CPU used , especially when in the main home menu. Once back on Aeon mq5 or confluence , all good...I guess this new Aeon is still in beta and anyway we have to wait isenguard to be released ( at least for me on openelec ) ..

Isengard R2 is releasefest on openelec. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Where can i find the custom Kodi 15 that support poster GIF?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18