• 18(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
Ok, I've downloaded the skin, and saved it on my desktop as a zip file.

I then go to System and Settings , Addons and try to install from a zip file. Is that the correct procedure?

Or do I need to unzip it to a folder in Kodi?
You have to extract it in your addon folder.
Hints : not in the kodi addon folder located in your program files. It's in your user profile.
(2015-08-03, 21:39)Namoi Wrote: You have to extract it in your addon folder.
Hints : not in the kodi addon folder located in your program files. It's in your user profile.

I can't seem to find that folder. Is it a hidden file?
Install via zip file, it´s the correct way, because skin need addons for a lot of resources, extract manually it´s possible, but you need install addons first (all available in official repo).

Userdata in windows is hidden, you need change for turn visible appdata folder, in users.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
My bad. I thought it tried it that way and it didn't work.
I personnaly always extract it directly in the addon folder, but i indeed have the dependencies already installed.
Hi, great skin - will this auto update through releases or will i need to manually download and reapply new versions?

i have gone from MQ5 with auto updated?
(2015-08-04, 09:45)fulcanelli Wrote: Hi, great skin - will this auto update through releases or will i need to manually download and reapply new versions?

I think this is the only Helix version that will be offered, so don't expect updates. Switch to Isengard once MQ6 comes out for that. I would remove the Helix version manually first if you are updating an existing Kodi Helix to Isengard just to be safe.

scott s.
(2015-08-04, 22:16)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-08-04, 09:45)fulcanelli Wrote: Hi, great skin - will this auto update through releases or will i need to manually download and reapply new versions?

I think this is the only Helix version that will be offered, so don't expect updates. Switch to Isengard once MQ6 comes out for that. I would remove the Helix version manually first if you are updating an existing Kodi Helix to Isengard just to be safe.

scott s.

Thanks Scott. im running isengard anyway on main media centre and testing nightlies on a second machine - MQ6 works with no errors i have found at the moment on both Smile

thanks
The country field on a movie's info pages is obvious, but the how does one populate the country field on the TV show's info page?

Anyone know how to put this view?
Middle list view for MQ6 Isengard look same , but little different Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-08-06, 15:29)Angelinas Wrote: Middle list view for MQ6 Isengard look same , but little different Smile

How it's made? Please
I think it is changing the fileI viewsrightlist.xml
(2015-08-03, 11:02)TRaSH Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 15:21)Soulplayer Wrote: Hello,

Small question: Is there a way to enlarge the font size? I used to have a modded font.xml file (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mbb9xiwmozegfl/Font.xml) that allowed me to choose between normal large and huge but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thank you,

Soul

yep it's on the first page of the Aeon MQ Topic.
[MOD] Bigger fonts Aeon MQ5/MQ6

So I tried to copy this file to my NUC player but it does not give me the option to choose the size of the font. If I edit the file and change the "default" to "blabla" and "Large" to "Default" it works but not with an option. It just changes the size. Any ideas?
I would suggest to ask help in the other topic of that mod.
I don't use it my self and I'm on my phone so I'm not able to check it.
Did you reboot after the copy ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18