• 7(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
Hi all.
Why I can see only 3 genre icons ? And the others ?
How Can I Fix ?

If I go to genre list there are only sport, fantasy and thriller ... also fanart missing.

Can u explain to me how can fix ?
Where is the location (path) about Genre Icons ?

thank u all
What weather addon are you using? I've tried yahoo and Ronie that escape me at the moment and neither work.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry-, skin have support for 2 weather services (Open weather map extended and Weather Wunderground), don´t have support for yahoo.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-07-12, 09:41)TRaSH Wrote: if you're using a smartplaylist to seperate you kids movies from the other movies,
then when you goto your smart widgets go all the way to the right.
there you should be able to choose your kids smartplaylist for the widgets.
Thanks for your reply

I see the Video playlist (Kid's Movies) in widgets but is not using recently added, is random I think i'm not sure on that.
I like to have the so the last movie I added will be first on the list on the home screen.
I have exactly the same need.

Edit your playlist for kid.
Chose sorting by "Date Added" descending
Save
After choose the widget "playlist for kid"
close and restart Kodi

It is all

if you want an sorting alphabetical in the main view "Kid" you can change this with the menu in this view.
but you don't loose the sorting by "Date Added" in the main menu

I have no idea if this is normal but it is works for me :-)
(2015-07-12, 18:57)Wanilton Wrote: @bry-, skin have support for 2 weather services (Open weather map extended and Weather Wunderground), don´t have support for yahoo.
That's it. Open weather map extended by Ronie. Not working. Where is the weather underground addon?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Weird it's working here
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
i'll nuke the weather stuff and try to start from scratch. will switch to confluence and check to confirm. thx
Why did my question get deleted?
(2015-07-13, 16:51)tcharbo Wrote: Why did my question get deleted?

something, something, banned add-ons (wiki). you should also read the forum rules (wiki)
Bry can you please explain to me how my post violated forum rules? IVue and FTV Guide are not blacklisted programs so not exactly sure what I have done wrong. I think my question is valid.
(2015-07-13, 17:25)bry- Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 16:51)tcharbo Wrote: Why did my question get deleted?

something, something, banned add-ons (wiki). you should also read the forum rules (wiki)

Again, not getting it. Are you referencing the Piracy Policy section? If so I think you are making an assumption that I am pirating information by using IVue and FTV Guide (Section 2.5.4.B as per this link: http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules#ADVICE...art_way.3F)
I don't know if this has already been posted here but I have a bug:
Sometimes the TV-show screen goes clean (no more widgets and no more tiles of series currently busy). It also gives an error (something about the library). If I restart the NUC (openelec latest stable version) it works for a while. It only happens at the TV-show option not on others (like movies or settings).
Hello Everyone!

First of all: Very nice new Skin (Beta). Almost everything works in first try - almost:

-solved it by myself--

Big Grin

Thanks
Is it possible to add an option for auto fullscreen when playing music ?
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18