Linux copy paste from clipboard
Hi
As I understand copy paste from clipboard feature is available in windows, Mac OS and iOS.
Can it be added to Linux as well.
Thanks
https://github.com/mkortstiege/xbmc/comm...c41cdce67b is a quick hack that adds paste of xselections (usually mark + button2 or shitf+ins). Since there's a bunch of different window managers out there it's not that easy to implement i think.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks.
Though, I didn't understand if the code is already part of the version, Or I should download the code, add it and compile?
If I should add it to existing code, should I add it to version 14.2 or will it work only with 15?
That's just a diff. You have to apply this on top of master (14.2 should work as well) and compile your own version.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hi there ... i am looking for this too ... i need to known how can i make my linux mint 17.3 accept copy and paste texts with kodi... sorry i read you answers and visited github,com but i am new to linux and didnt know what to do as a bigenner ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
copy paste from clipboard0