Disable crash logs on enigma 2 box
Just wondering is there anyway to disable crash logs for my kodi on enigma 2 box? as it keeps cluttering my hard drive? If none is it possible for me to select a location for it i.e I can make a folder specifically for it ?

Apologies if it has been discussed before
Better if you figure out what is causing the crash and fix it.

Post one to pastebin and ask for real help.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have the report but not sure where to post it? Tried posting it here by copy & paste, which didn't work, tried sending a pm,& it appears I am not allowed to send pms?
No you go to a site like pastebin.com and paste your log to it. Then post here the URL from pastebin, so we can all look at it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks,
Install gdb, However I have a feeling the issue is those dammed pesky banned addons again... Not getting involved further until you have a sane supportable setup.
+1
I suggest you clear out your illegal and banned addons and see if that fixes your problem.

Banned_add-ons (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable crash logs on enigma 2 box0