USTVNow
I am unable to get an EPG to work properly with the USTVnow addon. I have tried this with the USTVnow addon from tvaddons repo as well as the Lunatixz version with the same results. When I view any of the streams from the USTVnow addon they work fine. When I try to view the streams from the FTV Guide Program some channels work and others go to a black screen for a few seconds and then pop me back into the guide. I have tried refreshing the XML list on FTV Guide, I've tried adding the channels through favorites, and adding the channels through the choose stream addon function. All produce the same result. I then tried Ivue EPG and had the same problems.

Is there a way to use an EPG with USTVnow that will load all the channels correctly? The streams all work in the USTVnow addon. I am running OSMC on an RPi2. Per some other forums posts I am not the only person experiencing this exact issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
(2015-07-17, 16:21)Shen2000 Wrote: Finally found Lunatixz Repo in TVAddons Addon Installer. Thank you for your patience and assistance! Sorry to have been such a PAIN!!!

Why not use the link that the man himself posted just above yours (or to do directly to it - here) rather than using a dodgy installer from a banned repo site?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Mispost
(2015-07-17, 17:22)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 16:21)Shen2000 Wrote: Finally found Lunatixz Repo in TVAddons Addon Installer. Thank you for your patience and assistance! Sorry to have been such a PAIN!!!

Why not use the link that the man himself posted just above yours (or to do directly to it - here) rather than using a dodgy installer from a banned repo site?

This. That installer, or any installer for that matter, cause nothing but headaches. As a general rule, unless the plugin is in the Kodi Repository, always install the developers repository from their GitHub page.
(2015-07-17, 17:17)Shazb0t Wrote: I am unable to get an EPG to work properly with the USTVnow addon. I have tried this with the USTVnow addon from tvaddons repo as well as the Lunatixz version with the same results. When I view any of the streams from the USTVnow addon they work fine. When I try to view the streams from the FTV Guide Program some channels work and others go to a black screen for a few seconds and then pop me back into the guide. I have tried refreshing the XML list on FTV Guide, I've tried adding the channels through favorites, and adding the channels through the choose stream addon function. All produce the same result. I then tried Ivue EPG and had the same problems.

Is there a way to use an EPG with USTVnow that will load all the channels correctly? The streams all work in the USTVnow addon. I am running OSMC on an RPi2. Per some other forums posts I am not the only person experiencing this exact issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Those TV Guide plugins are not supported here. However, if it plays from Favourites then it should play inside them. It uses the same call as anything else.
(2015-07-17, 22:38)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 17:17)Shazb0t Wrote: I am unable to get an EPG to work properly with the USTVnow addon. I have tried this with the USTVnow addon from tvaddons repo as well as the Lunatixz version with the same results. When I view any of the streams from the USTVnow addon they work fine. When I try to view the streams from the FTV Guide Program some channels work and others go to a black screen for a few seconds and then pop me back into the guide. I have tried refreshing the XML list on FTV Guide, I've tried adding the channels through favorites, and adding the channels through the choose stream addon function. All produce the same result. I then tried Ivue EPG and had the same problems.

Those TV Guide plugins are not supported here. However, if it plays from Favourites then it should play inside them. It uses the same call as anything else.

Well i'm telling you that it doesn't. It works in the USTVnow addon but not in any EPG no matter how i chose the stream source. What supported plug in can I use as an EPG for USTVnow?
(2015-07-17, 23:22)Shazb0t Wrote:

Well i'm telling you that it doesn't. It works in the USTVnow addon but not in any EPG no matter how i chose the stream source. What supported plug in can I use as an EPG for USTVnow?
They work fine for me in my FTV Guide.

TV Guide by Twinther or PseudoTV Live by Lunatixz are supported here, but you'll have to create your own guide.xmltv file for the channel EPG.

PseudoTV Live....
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Apparently the USChannels script that USTVNow calls is no longer being updated by its developer. I use IPTV Simple PVR with xml data from Zap2xml... works great.
To all I offended by using TVAddons Installer for the Lunatixs Repo, I did it the only way I knew. I did go to the website I was pointed to and found the updated version; however, I lacked the talent to insert it into the Kodi on my Amazon FireTV. When I looked inside the configuration I had installed and looked inside the TVAddon Installer I found the Lunatixs Repo listed there and used it. It worked. Maybe not the most technically efficient way of doing it, but it worked. Undecided
(2015-07-18, 01:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 22:38)RayW1986 Wrote: Those TV Guide plugins are not supported here. However, if it plays from Favourites then it should play inside them. It uses the same call as anything else.

PseudoTV Live....

I tried using PseudoTV Live a couple days ago and again right now with the same error results. I install both USTVnow and PseudoTV live addons from your repo. After the install I open the PseudoTV Live addon settings and change it to raspberry pi, enable autotune, and check USTVnow. Then when I run PsuedoTV Live I get a "Guidedata Update Failed!" popup in the lower right corner and then a PseudoTV Live error message "unable to load channels". What am I doing wrong?
(2015-07-18, 02:21)locoguano Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 22:38)RayW1986 Wrote: Those TV Guide plugins are not supported here. However, if it plays from Favourites then it should play inside them. It uses the same call as anything else.

Apparently the USChannels script that USTVNow calls is no longer being updated by its developer. I use IPTV Simple PVR with xml data from Zap2xml... works great.

How are you getting the m3u for USTVNow into IPTV Simple Client?
(2015-07-18, 02:21)TheIrreverend Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 23:22)locoguano Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 22:38)Shazb0t Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 03:47)RayW1986 Wrote: Those TV Guide plugins are not supported here. However, if it plays from Favourites then it should play inside them. It uses the same call as anything else.

How are you getting the m3u for USTVNow into IPTV Simple Client?

Yea, could you give us some more information on this setup?

I'm the developer of the USChannels script and I'm pretty sure that there is no addon which calls or directly relies on the script unless someone modified the crap out of it. You can find the most recent version of scripts.USChannels in my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...master.zip

This is an "as is" script don't ask me for more channels or how to add more. To the best of my knowledge, the streams in the program add-on are legitimate and from the original broadcaster's websites.
(2015-07-21, 22:39)learningit Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 23:22)Shazb0t Wrote: Well i'm telling you that it doesn't. It works in the USTVnow addon but not in any EPG no matter how i chose the stream source. What supported plug in can I use as an EPG for USTVnow?

I'm the developer of the USChannels script and I'm pretty sure that there is no addon which calls or directly relies on the script unless someone modified the crap out of it. You can find the most recent version of scripts.USChannels in my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...master.zip

This is an "as is" script don't ask me for more channels or how to add more. To the best of my knowledge, the streams in the program add-on are legitimate and from the original broadcaster's websites.

As the developer of the script, do you have any idea why I can't get any version of the USTVnow addon to play in an EPG program? When I add the channels through favorites or through the addon menu they play fine, give it a day and they all black screen or freeze kodi. Meanwhile if I use the USTVnow addon all streams play fine. I have multiple RPi2 running OSMC and all exhibit the same behavior. What can I give to you to help get an answer on this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVNow0