Aesir - A new WebGUI for unRAID (Work In Progress)
Most threads discussing unRAID are in this section, but not sure this is the right place for this, but in any case I thought some of you might be interested in a project I am working on called Aesir.

It is an attempt to make the user experience better by improving the user interface, you can see the full thread at http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.p...ic=41225.0

There is a long way to go but progress is being made every day, if anyone wants to get involved and help out you are more than welcome to contact me in #linuxserver.io on freenode

In it's current form it runs on port 8888 and can be installed on either a cache drive or the flash drive, running from port 8888 means it wont affect the main webgui.

If you want to install it on your cache drive ensure you have a folder called appdata on the root of the cache drive.

Install on cache drive: http://linuxserver.io/aesir/aesir-cache.plg
Install on flash drive: http://linuxserver.io/aesir/aesir-flash.plg

Whether this will be a full alternative to the main webgui I haven't decided yet, my current goal is to try and make it as easy as possible for end users to use.

Let me know what you think.

Main dashboard

Dashboard during a parity check

Dashboard showing that something needs attention

Docker page
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Nice!
(2015-07-12, 22:45)Ned Scott Wrote: Nice!

Thanks Smile Still a long way to go but making progress.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Very nice. Checking it out now.
(2015-07-13, 09:47)Hitcher Wrote: Very nice. Checking it out now.

Bare in mind it's still very early on and nothing is nailed down yet.

The docker page currently lists your running and stopped dockers, you can click on them and start/stop (but this page has had no styling / content done on it yet other than starting / stopping), you can search the docker hub for plugins, actually installing dockers isn't done yet though as I need to generate an options page from the unraid template first.

Settings / Translations allows you to create new translations / set the default

Ignore the Non-array disks on the dashboard, they are hardcoded in at the moment, but the disk list should pull in the correct details, and starting / stopping a parity check should work, but the dashboard doesn't automatically update at the moment so you would need to refresh the page manually.

*edit* Also you need to actually have docker running or the docker page turns to crap, that will be fixed in a later version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aesir - A new WebGUI for unRAID (Work In Progress)0