Anybody Use KiTTY for a SSH client?
I am unable to log into one of my Rpi2 units with KiTTY on windows.

I can SSH in on another computer (chromebook) without any problems, and I can use KiTTY to log into a different RPi2, or web setver etc.

Just one Pi and KiTTY don't work together. When I try to log in, the connection is immediately refused.
I am using a portable version of KiTTY, I even downloaded a new version into a fresh folder, so nothing should be stored anywhere.

Using the same PC KiTTY is on, I downloaded PuTTY and it worked, just KiTTY fails, and it is my preferred SSH client.

Any ideas?
Windows Firewall problem?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
don't think so, I can use the same kitty install to log into a different RPi on the local network, and I use the same kitty install to access a remote webserver.
I had this same problem last week when I updated one of my pi's. Adding the following to the kitty.ini config file fixed the problem for me.
I included the link where i found this being discussed.
http://www.9bis.net/kitty/?action=forum&id=0617

[KiTTY]
sshversion=PuTTY_Release_0.64
Worked like a champ, thanks!
weird, it worked one time and one time only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anybody Use KiTTY for a SSH client?0