Scan dvb-t for Hungary
I'm helping a friend to configure vdr with dvb-t in Hungary. He is running Openelec on Rpi2. I use w_scan for dvb-s and it works great, but for dvb-t it finds only some of the channels. The signal is great, works in stb, and the dvb stick works on Windows. I guess it is because w_scan doesn't have all the muxes for Hungary. How can I do a full scan or set which muxes to scan? Many thanks!
Have you investigated dvbscan?
I've just been reading, out of interest, and thought the linuxtv wiki had some stuff I would check if I was in your friends situation.
Derek
I looked at dvbscan and scan, but I'm not sure if these are available on Openelec. I'm on Ubuntu, so it would not be a problem for me, but I need to find a solution on OE.
I use TV Headend (available via the unofficial add ons repo these days) and that allows you to tune the specific frequencies of the muxes in your area.

If you want to check whether your DVB-T tuner is recognised then un plug it and plug it back in and look at dmesg (dmesg | grep dvb can be helpful) Also have a look at /dev/dvb/ and see if you have an entry for your adaptor and frontend?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan dvb-t for Hungary0