Re-add episodes after bad library cleanup...
(2015-07-23, 06:09)kricker Wrote: PatK can you elaborate on how your process makes for a different scan? Setting content to "none" the resetting it has been the dev approved method for doing a forced refresh. If what you say is true, I'd like to know more about it.
It's the same operation if you switch back to the scraper you had after switching, but reading the information you provided could have an interpretation to scan with none
Quote:You can set a source folder's content to none. Then when asked to remove the items, answer no. Then reset the content appropriately. It will then ask to refresh all content and you can choose yes
or at least how I saw it, didn't want to duplicate the information but seems I did. I did note that watched status survived.
Okay. Just wanted to be sure there is not another trick I wasn't aware of.
(2015-07-23, 01:07)levi.baker88 Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 15:05)Warborg Wrote: could have asked for more info instead of a knee jerk half-assed accusation...

It wasn't half-assed, I genuinely thought you were BS'ing.

As it turns out you forgot what YOU had done and blamed someone else for it.

Another fun fact, the 5 - 10 secs it takes me to do a library clean up is for a little over 7TB worth of info, across wireless. So if it's taking you a couple of minutes for 8TB, you may have another issue you might like to blame Kodi for.

I am curious why you are the only one acting like an asshole in this thread... Everyone else has offered honest help, you've been on the attack from the get-go. And I wasn't blaming Kodi for doing the scan, *I* set that up, I just wished there was some check involved to see if the source was still available before purging the episodes, and someone here has already informed me that it should have but probably didn't because of the automated method I enabled. So I accept that I screwed up by enabling it in the first place, that doesn't change that I was hoping it would verify the source first, but it is what it is. And it's funny, even after I've said a couple of times how generally I think Kodi is great, you want to frame the conversation in such a way as to my blaming Kodi for any and all of my woes which is most certainly not the case. Regardless, you need not act like a gorilla with socialization issues and try some decaf, or having a typical "fanboi" reaction and go on the attack if anyone says anything disparaging about something you like.
(2015-07-23, 13:57)wpbpete Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 19:57)Warborg Wrote: Just an update, even after scanning it only picked up part of the files... Like one series that has 8 seasons, it only picked up the latest season and ignored Seasons 1-7. I looked around and several series are still empty.

Did you check your sources? Sounds like one of them may still be disconnected and what your'e seeing is only the Kodi db

Yup, I double and triple checked... I just ended up deleting the source and re-adding it and letting it do it's thing... Looks like everything worked properly when I did it this way and picked everything up just like it was before Kodi issued Order 66... Wink
I still think you may have a DB corruption issue. At some point you may want to think about doing a fresh library. There have been some library changes/adjustments over the last few versions of XBMC/Kodi. Recently a feature was added to cleanup some double entries that could happen from bad scraper data. I do a lot of Kodi testing so I rebuild my library from scratch every now and again, just to be sure it's clean. I use local nfo files and artwork for my movies, but let Kodi grab everything for archived TV shows. The rebuild is pretty quick.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-add episodes after bad library cleanup...0