Do imitation campaigns threaten Kodi Tv and the magnitude of their customers
Video 
So an old lacrosse teammate that I attended high school with is now a college dropout and a full time Internet marketer (entrepreneur ?). He has been with companies built like prymid schemes and he has sold water. However, no matter how absurd his line of work was, I remained quiet until I saw his most recent company.

Uvu (Facebook.com/uvuofficialpage), I believe has not started up yet but Brendan Tieger (not his real last name; why do you need a fake last name) posted a video with clips of his "new product" for his possibly personal prymid scheme. Anyway the product looks identical to Kodi tv and the interface I use when streaming movies. If for some reason the Facebook group is private message here and I will try to get more access to videos and such. Just seeing if this was illegal/ uncool. Thanks though. Enjoy the video ? btw they are also not legally allowed to use that song in the video I believe
oh man those suckers are really annoying ... hope at one point all those idiots made their money and we have our rest *grr*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Deleting the link. Those guys don't need any legitimization from us.
That's bad...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do imitation campaigns threaten Kodi Tv and the magnitude of their customers0