KODI 15.0 iPad display rotation problem
Hi! Smile the Kodi 15.0 is a gr8 release… but i have a problem using it on my iPad Air 2 version 8.4 jailbroken . the problem is when i connect to my HDTV via apple tv, and select screen 2 to go full screen the display is upside down. Does any 1 have similar problem?? Never had this problem running the previous version of Kodi 14.2, so hope its a bug and a fix is coming soon….
You connect it via airplay mirroring or via Lightning - HDMI adapter?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I am connecting via AirPlay Mirroring.
Any Update on this issue...
Wait at least 5 months before asking for an update ... (low prio, real life stuff to do for the next months, only dev which would even work on this).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Ok! Any links on how to downgrade to 14.2. Thanx
The iOS install pages on the wiki tell you how: iOS (wiki)
Wait a second. A simple workaround is to turn your ios device 180 degrees before starting kodi (or before selecting fullscreen #2). I know this seems to be a ridiculous bug but that whole orientation code was changed in behavior multiple times by apple and is a bit fragil in the kodi codebase.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 15.0 iPad display rotation problem0