v15 Get Add-ons Missing
Very new to this, just started working with Kodi last night. I have installed and I am trying to work with Add-ons. I am looking for the option to Get Add-ons but that option is not there. I am using Kodi version 15. The only options I have under Add-ons is My add-ons, Install from repository, install from zip-file, search, and system. I do not see any options for Disable add-ons, Get add-ons, Install from zip file, or Search which is illustrated on the screen shots from the Kodi website.

Does anyone have a fix for this or know where the Get Add-ons is for version 15?

Thanks
we just changed the layout of that screen a bit.
'install from repository' is what you're looking for.
you can install addons from there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-07-24, 21:19)ronie Wrote: we just changed the layout of that screen a bit.
'install from repository' is what you're looking for.
you can install addons from there.

Hi, I am also having the same issue but when I click on 'Install from repository' I get a Remote Share error 'Couldn't connect to network server'. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but cannot fathom out what's wrong
same hear it seem the repository are down or over loader
(2015-07-25, 18:49)mac2040 Wrote: same hear it seem the repository are down or over loader

Seems to be working now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Add-ons Missing0