• 16(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
The ustv now add on is causing serious issues with my xbmc!

Constant update errors only occurred tonight.

Slowly been drawn to the idea of putting a hammer to my box!

I have no want or need to use this add on and it won't let me delete or disable it!

Not happy!!!!
(2016-01-18, 00:35)oaktree1972 Wrote: The ustv now add on is causing serious issues with my xbmc!

Constant update errors only occurred tonight.

Slowly been drawn to the idea of putting a hammer to my box!

I have no want or need to use this add on and it won't let me delete or disable it!

Not happy!!!!

The sites down, causing issues with the service...

You need to enter ustvnow's settings and disable "file generator" then restart kodi.
or
v.12.0.19 will disable automatically when you receive the update, you may need to restart Kodi
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
How do I do this?
Step by step?

Thanks
I have the free account and the plugin was working fine until today. Now it doesn't. I also have the app installed on my Roku and that tells me I need to upgrade my account. I thought the free account was always free? Or is this related to the updates USTVnow are performing?
(2016-01-18, 01:59)saucydee Wrote: I have the free account and the plugin was working fine until today. Now it doesn't. I also have the app installed on my Roku and that tells me I need to upgrade my account. I thought the free account was always free? Or is this related to the updates USTVnow are performing?

As Lunatixz posted: The site is down! Here's a cp from USTVNOW homepage,,,, USTVNow SERVICE ADVISORY. WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL ISSUES. WE ARE WORKING TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP. NO NEED TO OPEN A SUPPORT REQUEST WE WILL NOTIFY YOU HERE ONCE THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED
(2015-11-17, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 01:50)Raven411111 Wrote: ive tried clearing my cache, resetting modem, restarting kodi, even trying every kind of fix I can find via YouTube. I just don't get it... It's working just fine right now but then it will just freeze.

Any ideas? Thanks for responding so quickly
Are you accidentally clicking seek (fwd,rev) while playing? Know issue with seeking rtmp streams in Kodi.

I'm facing the same issue and as mentioned I did seek (fwd) while playing. But that was yesterday and I still face this issue. What's the solution to stop this ? I have tried restarting kodi a couple of times , uninstalled ustvnow but nothing helps.even if I uninstall ustvnow it keeps on asking me "you need to install ustvnow for this"
Any help is really appreciated.
Thank You
Id
Hey guys, new to the forum. I see that USTVNOW is doing some 'upgrades' which are resulting in some login/authentication problems. Is this expected to be resolved in due time by USTVNOW, or should we expect a patch/upgrade to the current version of the Lunatixz Kodi app? I'm currently running 12.0.19, and when I open the app, then choose "Live", I immediately get "USTVNOW Error. Check the log for more information." Checked the log, and admittedly I'm not a great code analyst, so I haven't got a clue. Would uploading my log be of any help? If not, and the fix is forthcoming, please let us know if we should be prepared to do anything (update the app, for example).

NOTE: Strangely enough, if I "upgrade" back to 12.0.3, it works occasionally. I have to choose "Live" 5-10 times before it authenticates, then struggle with getting a channel to stream... but 5% of the time is better than 0% under 12.0.19.

Thanks, and I hope everyone had a good, long weekend...
I have a problem when using the latest version of ustvnow addon.
he is running smoothly in kodi for windows.
so that the kodi for android failure in the script.
someone else had this problem?
already have some solution?

I looked at the log found this error
Code:
13:26:13 T:1859891104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'bool' object is unsubscriptable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/default.py", line 82, in <module>
                                                channels = ustv.get_channels_NEW(quality_type, stream_type)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/ustvnow_new.py", line 87, in get_channels_NEW
                                                results = content['results'];
                                            TypeError: 'bool' object is unsubscriptable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Have had ustvnow running these last three months, Sunday 17 Jan 16, lost connection.. Monday now receiving Script error. Contacted ustvnow and they referred me to this site. Glad to be here..I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have reentered my address and password, still no contact.. I noticed today that the setup format has changed when opening USTVNOW were there switches That we the user was also required to change.. This is on a vstream 1.
(2016-01-19, 02:34)filipekav Wrote: I have a problem when using the latest version of ustvnow addon.
he is running smoothly in kodi for windows.
so that the kodi for android failure in the script.
someone else had this problem?
already have some solution?

I looked at the log found this error
Code:
13:26:13 T:1859891104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/default.py", line 82, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/ustvnow_new.py", line 87, in get_channels_NEW

I'm having the same problem. USTVnow works on Kodi on my Windows Laptop, but not on Kodi on my FireTV. I don't know how to check the log, so I don't know if I'm getting the same error, but I'm assuming I am.
After using USTV Now successfully for years, I am now getting a "Script Failure" whenever I try to access it. USTV Now support personnel suggest I contact the author for assistance.

Thx
CEM
Sunday night USTVnow had a sitewide service outage... It appears on my end that the problem was resolved.

Any users still experiencing connection errors should perform the following steps.

1. Load ustvnow's plugin settings
2. either disable or enable' premium subscription' (depending on the existing setting).
3. enter ustvnow plugin and click "live"
4. after list loads, enter ustvnow's settings again and restore your previous 'premium subscription' setting.
(2016-01-19, 18:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Sunday night USTVnow had a sitewide service outage... It appears on my end that the problem was resolved.

Any users still experiencing connection errors should perform the following steps.

1. Load ustvnow's plugin settings
2. either disable or enable' premium subscription' (depending on the existing setting).
3. enter ustvnow plugin and click "live"
4. after list loads, enter ustvnow's settings again and restore your previous 'premium subscription' setting.

already checked all the addon settings and even then only in the windows is working on android is still presenting script failure problem. the error in this log.

Code:
I'm not sure what site changes were made during their down time... guessing the mobile end of the site changed?

You'll have to wait for me to push a fix...
(2016-01-19, 20:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not sure what site changes were made during their down time... guessing the mobile end of the site changed?

You'll have to wait for me to push a fix...

I checked my Raspberry's , Firestick, P.C. all working with your USTnow addon with no changes Smile
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5