"Cast" Legal stream of NFL Network
Hi All,

Through my cable provider I have access to NFL Network online - NFL Channel plus RedZone in season. Legal streams.

I have an IP Matrix set up in my house with 4 devices that are shared on my network via IP (Video Storm's Netplay).

One of Netplay's features is having XBMC (I think its Gotham) at each encoder, so at each TV, I have an instance of XBMC. I also keep a PC running 24x7 as an IP camera NVR, so I can download Kodi 15 to that box if needed (cannot upgrade the IP matrix encoders to a newer version of XBMC)

My ultimate goal is to get RedZone on the Gotham XBMC interface. The IP matrix system supports up to 6 pictures on 1 TV so you can watch multiple things. In season I'd like to have my 2 cable boxes on NBC/CBS for the games, then a 3rd box on the TV playing RedZone. I may not watch all 3 at once, but would like the ability to do so.

So I want to find a way to take a legal stream where I log into NFL online, and "cast it to XBMC". I need to go straight to XBMC, no other hardware (like a chromecast, roku, for reasons of the IP matrix system would then require an input which I am out of, XBMC is a "free input" so to speak since its built into the decoder). Or I can find a way to create my own RTPS stream as my IP matrix system can accept as many RTPS streams

I have an Android Tablet, I have an iPhone 5s. I have a Win 8.1 computer and I have an iMac. I have a very mixed environment with plenty of gadgets and tools. I've tried some plug ins and nothing seems to work.

I was thinking somehow I could do a screen capture with VLC and create an RTPS stream but I failed at that when testing.

any advice?
How is the steam delivered by NFL? Is it some sort of iptv? Does a simple strm file work?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am not sure - you go here: http://nflnonline.nfl.com/
And it asks for your cable provider - you pick your provider, put in your user name/passowrd then a box pops up on the screen that says watch live TV. click on it, and a window pops up with the live stream. the link in the pop up box is http://nflnonline.nfl.com/nflno/console.jsp

once you put your provider/log in info once, next time you go to the site you do not have to do it again, the watch live tv button is there to press

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Cast" Legal stream of NFL Network0