Kodi 15 volume display
Seriously. All I can say that you guys complaining about this ate just a sad bunch
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi there,

After updating to Kodi 15.1 and now 15.2 (from 14.2) on my Minix neo x7, the kodi controls the device volume now, I am happy about that.
But the problem is that kodi does not remember the volume anymore.

If I play one video (eg. from youtube addon) and decrease the volume and now if I play another video (still from youtube) it will start with higher volume (it should be low as I already decreased it, right).
Even if I mute for one video and start another it is not mute anymore. This is with any addon. I hope I could make it clear to you guys.

This is a new behaviour with kodi 15, as I have been using kodi 14.2 for a long time and there was no issue with that.
Please help.

V
Theres an app called "Sound HUD" on the market by Great Bytes Software that let me change android's volume panel style to a thin bar, then change the bar to be transparent. no more double bar \o/ no root required either.

Although, I wouldn't mind being able to disable kodi's volume and use android's.. as I have my android osd setup pretty slick iyam ^^

kodi ftw

bonus points if someone can post a llama event to enable this accessibility service when kodi active, disable when kodi background/killed..
(2016-01-05, 10:03)s8mp Wrote: Theres an app called "Sound HUD" on the market by Great Bytes Software that let me change android's volume panel style to a thin bar, then change the bar to be transparent. no more double bar \o/ no root required either.

Good to know! I went back to an old version, turns out the problem that made me update wasn't because of the version so I may stay on this version for a very long time or at least until Kodi works as expected on android.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15 volume display1