Just downloaded Isengard. Sound no video
Shocked 
I have no video but can hear sound in player

On the homepage, video and sound play fine in the background.

Fixes for Helix and Gotham don't work to fix this issue under Acceleration

I am on Windows 7

Can somebody help me with a fix? Have you already had and breached this problem?

Thank you

Eric
System
Settings (advanced/expert)
Video
Acceleration
-Render method to software
-Enable HQ scalers for scaling above to 100%
-unclick button Allow hardware acceleration- DXVA2

Restart Program

I don't which exact setting did the trick, but I now have video with sound in full screen mode

I hope this helps others who may experience the same issue

Now, can someone instruct me how to download subtitles?!?
can you list your CPU and graphics card. sounds like you are on the right track that it might be a hardware acceleration problem.
Thanks for your reply VortexDK

Laptop
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
Intel i7 CPU Q 840 @ 1.87GHz
CPU speed 1199 MHz
Well since its, an amd graphics card it could be the same issue as several others has reported lately. There seems t be an issue with v. 15 of the catalyst graphics driver. If you upgraded lately I would recommend downgrading to v.14.xx of the catalyst driver. If this is not the issue, please post a debug log of a session where hardware acceleration is activated and on auto detect on. Maybe someone will be able to spot the problem.
(2015-07-29, 05:53)Thepaintballguy Wrote: System
Settings (advanced/expert)
Video
Acceleration
-Render method to software
-Enable HQ scalers for scaling above to 100%
-unclick button Allow hardware acceleration- DXVA2

Restart Program

I don't which exact setting did the trick, but I now have video with sound in full screen mode

Works like a charm.

I was trying to run any video (local/streaming/other?) and the audio would play but there would be no video, the program would freeze and I would need to quit the program to get it to stop.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm having a problem getting my Radeon video card to update its drivers. I thought this was purely a video card issue.
Setting render to software may cause issues with video performance, if you see it try vortex solution by rolling basck to 14.12 catalyst drivers.
Works perfectly. thanks for the advise. not ever restart was needed
I use windows 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just downloaded Isengard. Sound no video0