Live TV sub menus
Hi Marcel

I've recently switched to Kodi from Mediaportal and am very pleased. What has made the transition even easier is the Titan skin it is fantastic. My Wife seems to have accepted it without complaint.

Importantly im trying to do all the day to day use with the remote and only pull out the keyboard when doing settings etc.

I have created a Kids TV tile, customised labels and images for my tiles, it's really user friendly and intuitive. So sort of know my way around the skin.

I have encountered a problem with the Live TV section. I've created a tile and when I click it it takes me to the EPG screen (good) but to get to the TV recordings I have to go to the options on the left hand side. There is no easy way to view the TV recordings without pulling out the options menu.

Is it possible to get the TV recordings, channels and guide as sub-menus for the Live TV tab?

I'll happily post screenshots if you'd like more info. Cheers
I assume you're using 2 rows of tiles on the homescreen, right?
The "problem" with that is that there's no easy way to navigate to the submenu because moving up and down will just bring you to the next tile in the grid.

In order to solve that issue I incorporated a little fix in the skin that lets you open up the submenu when you press enter on a homescreen tile.

Settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts
Select your TV shortcuts --> press "change shortcut"
Press "change action" --> as the action type in: submenu

That will open the submenu on enter.
Note that in that same editor screen you can also define your submenu items.
Hi Marcel
I've just installed to 3.4 and your fix works fantastically.

Thank you very much for all your hard work and time providing such a fantastic skin.
thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV sub menus0