Req thelogodb as a kodi friend?
Hey there,

Just wondering if there is any issue regarding the adition of thelogodb (http://www.thelogodb.com/) as a kodi friend on kodi website. The website is a metadata site created by team-kodi member Zag for the community to upload their high resolution (800x450) transparent png tv channel logos. This would help the website getting some more attention and more contributions. We should now have at least 2 addons using the website (pseudotv live and tvlogo downloader).

Thanks for the attention

Regards
I have no strong feelings about that, but I'm sure if zag or someone wanted to do a blog post just for thelogodb.com then the group would probably be fine with that. A blot post would probably have a bigger impact than the footer reference. Our footer is massive and I think a lot of people tend to gloss over it because there's so much information there.
We have a footer?

Edit: Well there you go lol
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
(2015-07-29, 23:32)Ned Scott Wrote: I have no strong feelings about that, but I'm sure if zag or someone wanted to do a blog post just for thelogodb.com then the group would probably be fine with that. A blot post would probably have a bigger impact than the footer reference. Our footer is massive and I think a lot of people tend to gloss over it because there's so much information there.
Yeah, no problem understood. I agree the footer doesn't have a lot of visibility anyway. This probably brings up something bigger and in the future (and for the future site) something might be worked out by you guys for the project friends. Some dedicated page that list all of them either for friends or sponsors, for example.
We just have a lot of content already there (circa 1800 logos and people wouldn't find that in an easy way). Just if they browse the fórum and are lucky to find the only thread about the site.

Thanks for your time, appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thelogodb as a kodi friend?0