v15 Remote server not connecting plus failure to launch
Hi!
okay first off I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place but I was beyond confused by this as I've never even used a forum before.
Okay so my problem is that I currently have and mxq box that had kodi already installed on it. Was working great no problems until the isengard update. I couldn't get the update to work so deleted kodi and download it from scratch through the playstore. After loading that all up I noticed I had nothing on it at all. No biggy I can just go and get some addons again. That's where my real problem started. Upon going into get addons through the video tab I noticed it was empty. So I move over to the system setting to the addon respiratory which is when I started getting the remote server box with the message can not connect to server. I tried opening the context menu to refresh but the menu won't even open. After closing kodi down and turning my box off and on again every time I try to open kodi back up it flashes a black screen and sends me to my box's home. I am so beyond confused. Any help would be amazing. I'm not very technical however so please any suggestions act like your talking to a child because I know nothing about this sort of thing.
Thank you so so much.
Same here. I installed Kodi on a 2nd Amazon Fire Stick. It works fine on the first fire stick with Kodi installed, but for some reason the "get more" and add ons on the 2nd one are empty. I have tried reinstalling, force refresh, restarting Kodi, but nothing works. The problem MAY be internet related. I'm not sure, because Kodi on my first stick works fine!

If anyone could help us with a resolution, we'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Should be fixed now.
Same thing happening on my Android tablet
Nope no fix yet might a kodi sever down lets hope it gets fix fast
I got mine fixed. Running perfectly. It was a porting issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote server not connecting plus failure to launch0