Win Kodi Scaling Issue Windows 10
I recently upgraded windows 8.1 to windows 10 without any serious issues. Kodi 14 worked without any problems on windows 8.1 and the upgraded version of windows 10. However, I like to do fresh installs of operating systems so I cleaned my system and installed windows 10 from scratch. Once I had installed all the relevant drivers, including the correct NVIDIA graphics drivers, I proceeded to install Kodi 15.

All functions of Kodi work as intended on windows 10, except for screen scaling issues. My computer uses a Sony TV as the monitor. I scale windows to be 150% in size to easily read text etc from the couch. During the windows 8.1 and Kodi 14 days I experienced no scaling issues using the exact same settings. However, in windows 10 if I scale to 150% Kodi 15 will also scale such that I cannot view the interface correctly etc. If I set windows to the normal scale 100% Kodi has no problems in displaying the interface and movies etc correctly.

Can someone please assist with my problem?
Change your default scaling back to 150%. Then right click on the kodi application and go to the compatibility tab and unclick scaling. Now everything else will scale but kodi will not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Scaling Issue Windows 100