No Connection for Client/Bad quality
Hi
Trying to get a RPi to connect to a VU+Solo2 vi the VU+ add on and have a couple of problems

1). I have to download a large bouquet (1320) of channels before I can get the Channels/EPG to work,
If I selected down load only one and select "Freesat" I get the "VU+/Engigma2 Clinet" lost connection message and no channels or EPG get downloaded.
Using the Solo2 web interface I have checked that the name is correct and case settings are correct.

Logs here Kodi Logs

2). If I do use the large bouquet, the video quality on the is very bad. (Like a bad skype line) - Anyway to improve the quality
I have the same problem using Kodi on a windows 7 laptop

Details
VU+ Hades 0.18
RPi - Openelec 5.95.3 - Kodi 15 Jul 15 2015
Laptop Kodi 15 Jul 21
VU+ add-on client 1.10.7 (Same for laptop and RPi)

Any pointers please

Leigh
That's not a problem with the add-on. For some reason, you're (apparently) fetching the transcoded stream and not the "real" stream. VuPlus Solo2 is notoriously bad at transcoding and since the add-on does *not* control stream quality, there's nothing we can do.
Can you reproduce the behaviour with VLC?
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sorry for the late reply, working 6 day weeks at the moment.

No idea how to stream to VLC from the Solo2 - found the "vlc server" plugin for it but asks for IP addresses which does not seem right
Need to do some web searching for the correct set-up and will post back any results

Leigh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Connection for Client/Bad quality0