Choppy Playback after 5-10 Minutes
Hello all,

Firstly can I apologise if this isn't the correct place to post this. I've have searched high and low for a solution to my problem which doesn't seem to be what others have had. I do believe that I'm missing something really simple and if you could help that would be great. Go easy on me I'm new to all this.

I have a MXQ Android TV Box (quad core, latest kit kat etc). Everything has been working great apart from one annoying issue.

When I play a file in HD or SD whether it be a movie or tv show, the quality is perfect however after about 5-10 minutes the picture starts to go choppy and out of sync with the sound and therefore becomes unwatchable.

The weird thing is that to temporarily fix the issue all I do is hit the ok button on the remote that came with the box to bring up the play/pause/rewind menu etc and it will drop back into sync. I don't change or pause or anything I just bring up the menu then press back and it drops back into perfect playback. Then it will lose it again after 5-10 minutes.

There is no set time when I drops it appears to be random. I have searched on the forums for certain settings to change (windowed mode unchecked, hardware acceleration etc etc) but I can't seem to get it working seemlessly.

I have a half decent broadband (12mbps) which on Thursday will be upgraded to 39mbps but I'm pretty sure this isn't the issue.

I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question or if I'm missing something obvious but your expert help would be great. If I've missed anything or you need more info then please ask.

I'm gonna upload a log file ASAP as I noticed that's what you seem to need to help.

Thanks in advance

Richie
I'm currently learning how to do upload a log file so bear wth me.
http://xbmclogs.com/pird942bq
Please try this with the newer Kodi v15.
I'm having the same issue. Can anyone provide a fix for this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy Playback after 5-10 Minutes0