v15 core dumped
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)
Crash report available at /root/kodi_crashlog-20150803_155855.log

What does this mean? This happened when I tried to play a movie file using Upnp feature. Using my android tablet to control the selection of the video, the hard drive is connected to my dlink router via usb as the source.

I am guessing you need more info from me.. so please just ask and I will tell you everything you need to know.

thanks

Brad
(2015-08-04, 01:08)Island Medic Wrote: I am guessing you need more info from me.. so please just ask and I will tell you everything you need to know.

Upload /root/kodi_crashlog-20150803_155855.log to a paste site, eg. xbmclogs.com.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
http://goo.gl/PI9x2M

here is a link to the core dump, if anyone can offer up some insight

thanks

Brad
You need to purchase the mpeg2 licence.

You should increase gpu_mem to 112, maybe even 128.

Your crashlog is missing half of the stacktraces, including that of the thread that caused the crash.

You seem to have used an argument "-standalong" to start kodi.bin, which I'm pretty certain isn't correct (should be "standalone").
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
core dumped0