BT Sport Europe
All football fans any help need to find the new BT SPORT Europe channel and possibly the Ultra HD tried all the normal add ons ended up watching the celtic game on idman tv in azebekizan language
Any help would be nice
I have a BT sports login but trying to watch a game via the official APP is horrendous. Will KODI release a BT sports addon?
(2015-08-17, 23:48)PAUL7331 Wrote: I have a BT sports login but trying to watch a game via the official APP is horrendous. Will KODI release a BT sports addon?

It isn't up to Kodi to release an addon for BT Sports. Addons are developed by 3rd parties to run on Kodi. If you want a particular addon you could always give it a go yourself.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I had this thought a year ago. However, my coding skills are non-existent, but I have a simple effective work-around that is really easy.

I have BT sport app on my ipad; with the stream playing on the pad, I use airplay to flick it across to to Kodi (the same way I can with youtube)! my android phone doesn't seem to let me do this, and I have no idea if there is a windows phone app either..

hope that helps
(2015-08-18, 14:06)EngineerPeter Wrote: I had this thought a year ago. However, my coding skills are non-existent, but I have a simple effective work-around that is really easy.

I have BT sport app on my ipad; with the stream playing on the pad, I use airplay to flick it across to to Kodi (the same way I can with youtube)! my android phone doesn't seem to let me do this, and I have no idea if there is a windows phone app either..

hope that helps

Hi mate, so you CAN use your ipad and use airplay and watch on kodi? And it doesn't glitch this way?
AirPlay mirror never worked on kodi for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BT Sport Europe1