• 2(current)
Release WABC Programs
Hi
Great quality add on. Does seem to be a few scraping issues. Eg marvel's Carter should have episodes 1-4 but only has 2-3...
Newb Q:
Awesome app, love using NBC/ABC/etc direct links...
So here's the problem:
I can add this repo easily via download and find on my desktop Koki, but when I try to load on Fire TV the zip file address shows empty- I tried searching but all google searches show your repo as preinstalled and it's not on my TVMC config... sorry but could you point me to a walkthrough?

Thanks
TVMC is not supported and is banned from this forum. My suggestion would be to ask in their forum.
Sorry didn't know!
I may just reinstall a new config, any suggestions?
I figured it out, a fresh start with Jarvis and I can load T1M without issue... thanks going to run a clean config with my own repos now
Is it my setup or is the add on not scraping all episodes? E.g. Once upon a time should have one that became unlocked last week? It's such a quality streaming add on!
(2016-03-18, 20:30)drdwridav Wrote: Is it my setup or is the add on not scraping all episodes? E.g. Once upon a time should have one that became unlocked last week? It's such a quality streaming add on!

The addon scrapes episodes from a website page where ABC lists free episodes which I know are not locked. ABC doesn't always update that page in a timely manner - I been waiting for the last 2 episodes of Quantico. I'm thinking about adding a link to the free listing in Kodi called something like "Get More" which will go scrape the show's website page. The problem with that is it will probably be very slow because there are some shows with several seasons of episodes, all of which are locked. The process of determining if an episode is locked or available is pretty time consuming, in the past I saw some 8-9 minute delays to scrape through all seasons and episodes for some shows.
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. And relieved there's nothing wrong at my end. Have you ever looked at the possibility of an add on for The CW or Fox? Seem to be about the only ones missing from your long list of great channels! :-)
V3.0.2 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.wabc
This version tries to improve episode scraping so that more / the most recent available episodes are available.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an "auto-update" or "update available" message, depending on your "auto-update" setting. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

A Pull Request has been made for Kodi.org repo, should update in a few days.
Great, that's much better :-)
Any idea why one new show 'of kings and prophets' isn't showing up?
(2016-03-28, 11:15)drdwridav Wrote: Great, that's much better :-)

Maybe because it's cancelled and no longer listed under shows?
(2016-03-28, 15:55)learningit Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 11:15)drdwridav Wrote: Great, that's much better :-)

Maybe because it's cancelled and no longer listed under shows?

That'll be the reason then!!!
Had no idea it had been cancelled until I just googled it...2 episodes and dumped, blimey!
Hi!
I'm getting an error when trying to watch Jimmy Kimmel Live! Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue?
Code:
21:27:34 542643.937500 T:655356912   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wabc/default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                ma.processAddonEvent()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 213, in processAddonEvent
                                                elif mode=='GE':  self.procDir(self.getAddonEpisodes,p('url'), 'episodes', 'episode_view')
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 156, in procDir
                                                ilist = dirFunc(url, ilist)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wabc/lib/scraper.py", line 93, in getAddonEpisodes
                                                url,duration,catname,thumb,sdate = re.compile('<dataUrl>(.+?)</dataUrl>.+?<duration>(.+?)</duration>.+
?<categories>(.+?)</categories>.+?<thumbnailUrl>(.+?)</thumbnailUrl>.+?<startDate>(.+?)</startDate>',re.DOTALL).search(html).groups()
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:27:35 542644.125000 T:1956934576   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.wabc/?mode=GE&url=http%3a%2f%2fabc.go.com%2fshows%2fji
mmy-kimmel-live
21:27:35 542644.125000 T:1956934576   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.wabc/?mode=GE&url=http%3a%2f%2fabc.go.com%2fshows%2fj
immy-kimmel-live) failed

Thanx a lot in advance!
Please do not post logs in the forum use pastebin or xbmclogs. Post the entire log, not snippets which are useless.
The Jimmy Kimmel entry constantly changes. I'll get to it after some other add-ons get fixed.
First, thank you learningit for creating this great add-on. Your work is much appreciated.

Now on to the issue - Castle not displayed in WABC Programs add-on v3.0.3.

Previously the TV show Castle used to display in the list of TV shows. Unfortunately Castle is no longer shown on my Kodi system with WABC Programs add-on v3.0.3. On the ABC web site Castle is still shown and is available.

Is this missing Castle issue something that can be fixed?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WABC Programs1