Pause Screen Lingers In Kodi 15
Hello,

Ever since upgrading to Isenguard, the pause screen lingers onscreen for an extended amount of time before closing. I have to restart Kodi for this behavior to disappear. However the issue comes back in an hour or so. Does not seem to matter which skin I'm using. Anyone else seen this?

Thx
I don't understand what you are describing.
When you a pause a video, depending on which skin is being used, a graphical interface may be displayed over the video, like the text "PAUSED" or a bar of some sorts like Confluence does. I use the Aeon MQ5 Isenguard skin version at the moment, and it has a very graphical UI that displays when a video is paused. After Kodi has been running for a couple of hours this problem surfaces, meaning that after a video is resumed, the skin's paused state graphics do not hide. Instead they linger on screen for about 30 seconds. Only after restarting Kodi does this behavior go away, but it returns after a few hours of usage. The same happen with Confluence, it's just not as bad since it's paused state graphics don't cover as much of the screen. Does that explain it better? Else i will try to post screen grabs.
Weird. What OS and graphics card are you running for Kodi? See if you can also get a debig log (wiki) of when it happens.
I think my problem is the same as what is being discussed in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228594

I'm running Kodi 15 on an Intel NUC with Windows 7. Toward the end of that thread it was reported that changing the VSync setting in Kodi fixed their issue. I tried the same and so far it seems fixed. However on my setup I only have the option to enable, disable, enable on video playback for the VSync setting. There is no "let driver choose" setting. If you like I can reset it back and produce a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pause Screen Lingers In Kodi 150