Enabling Coverflow for Skins
Hello all,

I am new to Kodi but a long time user of Emby. I'm trying the Kodi interface with the Emby addon and have some questions about the different Skins using Kodi.

I like the cover flow and coverart from Emby themes but I'm having issues getting this feature to work in some of the Kodi skins.
From what I have tried, the CirrusEX skin is the only one that has this option under the "view" tab, but when checked the coverflow effect does not work.
Are there any other config settings need to be turned on to get cover flow to work.

Also, can some lidt all of the skins that have the cover flow option? I have looked at 5-6 different skins but Cirrus seams to be the only one that features a coverflow view.
How do I add Aeon MQ, this is not showing up in the "get more" option within the user settings?

thx
bnw
there's no helix/isengard compatible version of aeon mq in our addon repo, that's the reason in doesn't show up.
you can download a beta version though from here: 231179 (thread)
and use the 'install from zip file' option in kodi to install it.

i don't think anyone ever created a list with skins that have a coverflow viewtype.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok thx..what about the first part of my question:

CirrusEX skin has this option under the "view" tab, but when checked the coverflow effect does not work.
Are there any other config settings need to be turned on to get cover flow to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enabling Coverflow for Skins0