[split] kodi quits unexpectedly Get short URL
(2015-08-04, 21:08)Memphiz Wrote: na ignore hstegeman ... that crashlog is fine ...

Which version of kodi are you using on which hardware. In addition to the crashlog please also post a debug log (wiki)
I did ask for a logfile, but ignore me....
dude - finally someone figured out that i need a crashlog file when kodi crashs and posts it without the need to ask for. And all you say is that its not a log file - not even a hint what instead you expect (like the debug log (wiki) link into our wiki for example). You didn't ask for a logfile (you just posted something wrong - crashlog and debg log are indeed both log files to be exact). So yes not helpfull...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-08-06, 08:20)Memphiz Wrote: dude - finally someone figured out that i need a crashlog file when kodi crashs and posts it without the need to ask for. And all you say is that its not a log file - not even a hint what instead you expect (like the debug log (wiki) link into our wiki for example). You didn't ask for a logfile (you just posted something wrong - crashlog and debg log are indeed both log files to be exact). So yes not helpfull...

Perhaps it did work for you, but the problem hasn't been solved. No response, no logfile yet. happy? Yes sometimes I am just bold.
I know you are a senior developer of kodi +13000 post, that's a lot..... omg. Sometimes I also want to help people. But I am sorry to say, your responses didn't just help anyone.
I also love kodi, but I am not a fool. Thumbs down should be possible for some posts, well you did recieve a thumbs down. I know that a crash file is also a logfile, but a plain logfile would be so much better. Just tell me I am wrong. You can't. So what was wrong with my response to solve the problem.... A real logfile is just needed. Just tell I am wrong.... impossible it's just abc kodi.
Let it go. You told the guy that it wasn't a log file with no further context, but it was one of the log files he needed to include. Memphiz said this and asked the guy to also post a debug log file. It might have been a little abrupt or whatever, but it wasn't a big deal how he said it.

Now your feelings are hurt and your flinging insults back. No. This shit stops now. I don't care who is right or wrong, I don't care if there is no justice in the world, or that anyone's feelings are hurt. Move on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] kodi quits unexpectedly Get short URL0