Home Videos Menu and Submenu help needed, recently added submenu creation? Aeon
I've managed to create a main menu item for "Home Videos".. I forget exactly how I did this, but I know i had to goto movies.. then the ... back a directory option i think and had to browse the network and add a new library source to that location.

I then later added a shortcut in favorites to one of the home video main folders, so i could point the main menu in Home Videos to that favorite as the main window.

What i cant figure out is the custom command i would need to be able to link to recently added home videos.. and also to link to inprogress ones as well.. i think the inprogress might involve xml changes somewhere, but i dont really know how to customize submenus for a new "area" like this..

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
"recently added home videos.. and in-progress" work with your scanned in library, and you would have to either create custom .nfo files for them Custom video entries (wiki) and Custom home items (wiki) or handle them in some way that excludes them from the library and use file mode, which eliminates library features such as "recently added home videos.. and in-progress".

You might want to 'exclude' your home videos from your library in a separate folder outside of the Kodi scans, and mark it as a favourite and then tie it in with a custom menu or sub menu. There's a number of work-arounds to explore, I would certainly look at the add-on Super Favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Videos Menu and Submenu help needed, recently added submenu creation? Aeon0