MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.
Nope, 2.9.0 Isengard
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Oh, I see. I didn't find it in the patch notes so i thought it has not been fixed yet. Amazing! Looking forward for 3.0.0. Blush
Video about

Thanks for the video but it's not about our issue. It doesn't show e.g. 'in progress' for content of smartplaylists. Confused

EDIT: Instead of clicking on 'video playlist' at 2:50, you should klick on 'movies - in progress' or 'movies - recently added' to show if it was fixed.
have support, and don´t need any extra step.In this image I have 25 items more recently in my library, don´t watched and with items in progress.

Hehe, I know that. But it doesn't show all of the 'in progress' content. And sometimes you want that it shows 'in progress' content only. It's not possible now. In MQ5 it was. And 'recently added' doesnt work correctly either.
Do you know what I (and others) mean?
Well, I remember in the past, people request for more items in the main menu, now have all library..hehe

But for you know resource exist in mq6, don´t worry, it´s much better MQ5.

Select this

Result In progress only in smartplaylist

But I'm pretty sure they didn't want it to be like how it is now. I think it's a bug and Marcos could fix it easily.
Check previous images. You don´t use mq6 more recent and say have bugs, lol...
Yes, that's what I wanted to see. Smile If these 5 movies are HD movies, then it's fixed indeed. Thanks for you patience Wanilton. Blush
Oh, I have one more question. Is it possible to adjust the widget 'in progress' that it shows the latest watched movie of the 'in progress' movies on the very left side? Because at the moment I have 20 movies 'in progress' and the latest watched movie that I watched is not visible on the home screen because it only shows 12 at a time. I would have to go one up and then to the right.
Do you know what I mean? Is it easy to modify the widget? If it would take too much time then forget about it. I was just wondering if it was possible to change. Because the 'recently added' does the same thing. It shows the most recently added movie on the very left side in the widget.

And sorry for double post. I wanted to be sure you read what I write.
Ok, so I am running MQ6 2.9.0 and love it! But as of right now I see myself rolling back to MQ5 due to the widgets. If I change the Smart Playlist it will change what is getting displayed. I have it to show all the movies that are in a directory, if I change the smart playlist movies start to disappear or the order of viewing is all messed up. In MQ5 the widget that showed "Recently Add" worked fine. I have two playlists, one as "Kids Movies" and one with "Movies" two completely different folders. Even when using "Flexible Widgets" it will display all the movies from "Movies List" for the "Kids Playlist" ( I haven't tried disabling "Movies" in custom menu settings and create a whole new "Movies" tab yet ). So is there anyway to look at the code from MQ5 and compare?

Also, for the life of me I cant figure out how to reset "custom 1 and custom 2" flexible widgets... any ideas?? Reason I ask if I pick something from the Right side of flexible widget and want to remove it I cant or just haven't figured out how. Oh yeah can we get more than 2 custom flexible widgets? It works perfect for "TV Shows" Smile
So it did not get fixed yet? Not like Wanilton told us? Or does he use a newer version? In his signature it says 2.9.0 as well.
Now im really confused. Huh I just want to be sure that it's going to be fixed in 3.0.0. Smile
To be honest, no it's not fixed as far as I can tell. Recently added does not work anywhere close how MQ5 does. I am trying to find the code that works this in MQ6 but haven't looked to hard yet ( work and all ) but if I can figure it out I will post about it. I personally think it might have something to do with the widget add-on with Kodi but it works with MQ5 mod for isengard so not completly sure. Huh
Iám using 3.0 and the issue is stil there. For me also the widget is a issue for seperate playlists(Kids and movies).
Loved MQ5 but i hope they will fix this in MQ6.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.2