Bug [AMLogic 15.1] latest update breaks playback on resume
15.1 breaks playback on resume, fast forward, and rewind(lol) on AMLogic s805 devices. I tested 3 s805 boxes all with the same result. Playback from start is fine but it you resume playback it will just sit a black screen without increasing the run time.
I have an S805 also and I just updated to 15.1 and mine seems to be working. I did end up doing a fresh install though..
(2015-08-17, 02:18)DesertRatt Wrote: I have an S805 also and I just updated to 15.1 and mine seems to be working. I did end up doing a fresh install though..

What box are you using? I have tested 3 boxes(same models) all with the same result.
The issue was definitely introduced in with 15.1. I have completely wiped the box and still resume and skip forward/backwards does not work. I can sometimes get resume to work if I just keep clicking resume and stop and then resume again. Skip forward/backwards fails every time.

I downgraded to 15.0 and these issues aren't present. Resume and skip forward/backwards work perfect with 15.0. The box is OTT MXQ s805. I have 3 boxes and all 3 boxes have the same issue with 15.1.
(2015-08-17, 01:56)jsergio123 Wrote: 15.1 breaks playback on resume, fast forward, and rewind(lol) on AMLogic s805 devices. I tested 3 s805 boxes all with the same result. Playback from start is fine but it you resume playback it will just sit a black screen without increasing the run time.

I have an ott mxq box with the same problem, this latest update renders it useless on my box, I had to go back to 15.0 and all is well again.

I tried un-installing & re-installing 15.1 numerous times, making sure to remove every trace of the previous install but to no avail, using the seek bar with 15.1 freezes the video, sound may restart eventually but the video image remains frozen.
read here as well -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235604
I have a nexus player with exactly the same problem. How do you downgrade to 15.0 on the nexus player (is that possible?).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AMLogic 15.1] latest update breaks playback on resume0