Mad Catz LEDs
I have replaced my Xtreamer Ultra Box to a new Minix Neo X8-H Plus (non rooted).
Is there any way to make the Mad Catz Cyborg amBX Gaming Lights (www.cyborggaming.com/prod/ambx.htm) work on the Minix Box. (total 6 lights)
I am on XBMC Kodi Helix 14.2
Had boblight earlier to make this work. But now on the Android I don't know how to make the ambx lights work.
Many thanks .

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Shiva
(2015-08-18, 13:36)shivanair Wrote: I have replaced my Xtreamer Ultra Box to a new Minix Neo X8-H Plus (non rooted).
Is there any way to make the Mad Catz Cyborg amBX Gaming Lights (www.cyborggaming.com/prod/ambx.htm) work on the Minix Box. (total 6 lights)
I am on XBMC Kodi Helix 14.2
Had boblight earlier to make this work. But now on the Android I don't know how to make the ambx lights work.
Many thanks .

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Shiva

Wrong thread I think.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Please can you help guide me to a thread that can help. Many thanks.
1. Use the search.

2. If search finds nothing, start a thread in the hardware section.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thread split

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mad Catz LEDs0