KODI 15.1 failed to install a dependency error
Video 
Hello all,

I have this problem with KODI 15.1 and could use some help and suggestions how to fix it.

I try to install P2P stream but KODI dont let me install it. I have also attached a video of this problem. I keep getting the error messages 'httplib2 installation failed' and 'failed to install a dependency'. Also when i try to install the addon DutchCloudTV i get the same errors.

Most other repository's and addons are not a problem and could be installed. All suggestions and help are welcome please. Thank you in advance!

Manado

Video
Actually i have the same problem even with URL resolver failed to update!!
(2015-08-25, 02:45)Manado78 Wrote: Hello all,

I have this problem with KODI 15.1 and could use some help and suggestions how to fix it.

I try to install P2P stream but KODI dont let me install it. I have also attached a video of this problem. I keep getting the error messages 'httplib2 installation failed' and 'failed to install a dependency'. Also when i try to install the addon DutchCloudTV i get the same errors.

Most other repository's and addons are not a problem and could be installed. All suggestions and help are welcome please. Thank you in advance!

Manado

Video

i'm facing the same problem when i try to load something from zip file. any solution please.
Being that other add-ons install without any issues,
I would suggest to contact the developer of that add-on.
Or if he had a support topic here you can post a message including a full debug log.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-09-02, 13:59)TRaSH Wrote: Being that other add-ons install without any issues,
I would suggest to contact the developer of that add-on.
Or if he had a support topic here you can post a message including a full debug log.

there are many ADD-Ons, when i try to download most of them by ZIP file from my laptop(windows) got same issue of failed to install a dependency.
don't crosspost and spam your problem everywhere bajwa82mna

so i'll repeat again
this is for both of you

do the official add-ons install without any issues ?
if yes,
if the add-on has a support topic on this forum you could ask there for help.
if not then contact the developer of that add-on with your issue.
or where you got the add-on from.
looking add your debug log you got allot of add-ons running that we don't support here.
if the add-on is supported here and it gives issue you will need to start with a clean userdata without any unsupported add-ons running that could cause problems.
if you're using any of these banned add-ons (wiki) you need to look for help somewhere else.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 15.1 failed to install a dependency error1