J1900 (Asrock Q1900M)
Greetings to the Kodi Community!

I've been using Openelec (haven't yet upgraded to Kodi) for a long time and have been really satisfied with its ease of use. I was recently offered a deal for an Asrock Q1900M (Baytrail-D, J1900); but before I commit I wanted to do some research and I found that there were issues and reports about J1900 baords freezing when running Kodi. Has the issue been resolved by the current release?
I'm using a MSI J1900I, running Win 7x64 and Kodi 15.1 with no problems what so ever.
Thank you for your response. However, I should have been more specific, I'm actually referring to standalone Kodi. I don't know though, if it makes a difference if Kodi runs through Windows or as a standalone.
I'm running MSI j1900 with openelec runs great no problems here
@ goujam, what version of Openelec (or Kodi) are you using? If I understand correctly, the older versions doesn't have the issue but the newer releases are.
I'm on 5.0.8 the latest stable version and waiting for openelec 6 stable before updating.
@ Goujam,. I see. That's quite relief, but I'm still a little bit worried if the issue is for J1900 SOCs or to a specific board (Asrock Q1900M)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
J1900 (Asrock Q1900M)0