Win ERROE UNABLE TO CREATE APPLICATION EXITING
Hey Can anyone help me I have been using kodi for a little bit and no problems at all . but yesterday I tried to open it up and I get this error saying "ERROR unable to create application. exiting. "WHAT DO I DO I LOVE MY KODI"
PLEASE HELP ANYONE
The Windows FAQ suggests a video card driver issue.
Ok but it's been working for me for a while and all of a sudden it stops and gives me that error I've already upgraded to windows 10 as well what do you suggest. If it was the video card it wouldn't work in the first place right?
Recent driver update?
Not AMD by any chance?
I got this when first installed and had to go to AMD website and update my driver.

Can I ask why you specifically said AMD does Kodi have issues with AMD cards?
Search around the forum and you'll find there's been an issue recently with particular AMD driver updates in windows 10 - basically they cocked up and the solution was to uninstall and roll back to an earlier version.
Not necessarily the exact issue here, but a driver update could well be the cause.
I rolled back my graphics card driver, and Kodi was still unresponsive. I have resorted to removing Kodi entirely and reinstalling. This may take some time to get the setting tweaked the way I like, but it is working so far.
I also started receiving this error message this evening. Worked great on 9/2/15. 9/3 I get the same error. The only thing I changed was add a MP3Tag program, but have since uninstalled it. Windows 8.1, Acer Intel Celeron J1900 1.99 ghz proc. Nothing to do with AMD and still have same issues. Uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times to no avail. Would like to get it back as well, already missing it! HELP PLEASE! Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROE UNABLE TO CREATE APPLICATION EXITING1