Wie Skip-Werte ändern?
Wie kann ich hier - http://i.imgur.com/eIoqECE.png - die Werte ändern? Also z.B. die 10 Sekunden in 15 ändern.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
EEEEKKKK! german alert! german alert!!!

someone get the bratwurst! sofort!!!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
There is a setting in Advancedsettings.xml (wiki)
Hey, Dirki, after 800 posts, shouldn't you know that this is a english only board by now? Smile
Oops, well, yes, oh my god, actually I should, but it appears it took 801 posts to know, very sorry for this, I do not have any idea how that could happen and release that German Bratwurst alert (each one of those strange Germans really likes Sauerkraut as well and Brezel, without any exception), very sorry.

Thank you for the link, Kib (the Dutch and the Germans must stick together). Yes, the xml file I know, but actually I would like to change these values, the amount of seconds, minutes in the settings shown on the screenshot. I cannot find a way to do so there. The delay can be edited easily.

Sorry again
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
(2015-08-31, 21:44)da-anda Wrote: Hey, Dirki, after 800 posts, shouldn't you know that this is a english only board by now? Smile

It took him 701 to get there was a wiki Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wie Skip-Werte ändern?0