• 101(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Really nice skin
(2022-07-11, 00:40)JetJaguar Wrote: Hey I just fell in love with this skin and am gonna stick with it. The only problem I have is that I cant color the UI to my theater amber LEDs in my living room. Can you please add more colors, or a way to add a hex value? It would be appreciated!

Anyone know how to manually change to a color?
I also looking for a solution of this. Not even editing the colors.xml or just changing the colors in the PNGs works.

Any hints?

Thanks and best regards

Tobias
I succeed to change colour palette but I did it in Windows10. I don't know how it works with linux. For the example I wanted to modify the 7th colour on the palette. I Would like the colour ff444444 for my turn off button.

- First, I modified the file colors.xml in the directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2\extras\colors with the notepad I changed the hexadecimal code and name of the 7th colour with ff444444
- Second, with PAINT i modified the colour and the name of the PNG file with the precedent 7th colour, in the colour I wanted ff444444.
- Third, I repeated the PAINT process with the PNG file of the 7th colour in the directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.eminence.2\colors

P.S. : I don't know how to post images in this forum so I put links of my illustration files.
Edited, thought i found a bug but i was dumb. Wink
only item missing in this skin for me if a visual difference in the progress bar for commercials. I record my shows over OTA and then have software that adds flags to skip the commercials, while the skin still works and the skip notification shows up, just doesn't show the start and end of commercials in the progress bar. Similarly Chapters also do not show in the progress bar.

In the default skin commercials are shown as red in the blue progress bar. 

Anyway to add?
The best skin ever , light and easy for any kodi environment , thank you man .
Only thing for me that is possible is to remove the info line at the top when the video is playing
Does this skin support Kodi 20 (Nexus)?
Hello, is there any way to make the tiles longer?
In the old version of Eminence you could set this in the menu. I can remember.
Fantastic skin!!!
In the main screen is it possibile to increase dimensions of focused card?
Thanks
Wink 
I am new to Eminence and would like to obtain the answer to a basic question.

If I look in the submenus for the movie tab I see six submenus.
However when I push down on the tab only one comes up on the selection bar.
How do I access other submenus I might modify or add?

Also could someone explain the concept of a hub or hub wizard. This is something that is not part of my current skin (Aeon Nox Silvo)

Thankyou.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9