Subtitles issues in all Isengard versions
On KODI Isengard (15, 15.1,15.2 RC1 and 15.2 RC2) subtitles always show on the bottom of the video and not below the video (over the black bar) for me, changing the setting doesn’t work, the subtitle won't show outside of the video. Is that a bug or is it just on my system? Kodi 14.2 works fine here.

KODI Helix 14.2:

KODI Isengard - with the same settings:
I am guessing you haven't used the search function or google as there are other threads about this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-09-05, 08:27)nickr Wrote: I am guessing you haven't used the search function or google as there are other threads about this.

I have same issue. I tried searching and didn't find solution. Do you have a solution?
I got the same problem... Subtitle position option in 15.x 'on the bottom of the screen' works as 'on the bottom of the video'. Same case if you set 'on top of the screen' - it works as 'on top of the video'. Was fine with 14.2.

Personally I'm disappointed with 15.x - a lot of things that used to work properly broken now and I returned to 14.2,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles issues in all Isengard versions0