stream playback doesn't fit screen
I've been trying to resolve a problem I've found after installing the new version of kodi on a MXQ box. The kodi screen appears normal and fits the tv screen. Every app page I go to appears normal and also fits the tv screen, but when I play an actual stream, the picture fills the whole screen, but its a zoomed in top left part of the picture which obviously doesn't show the whole picture. I have tried to change many settings to resolve this but I haven't found one that actually works. I have done factory resets and uninstalled and reinstalled the V15.1 but this doesn't solve the problem. Are there settings I could change elsewhere on the MXQ or is there another solution? I'd appreciate some help.

Steve
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236822
Thanks, I did see that post but I've also installed the new version on several other MXQ's and not had a problem so though it might be a problem with the box and not kodi. I take it my problem box has a different chip or card in than the others then? Is there a big difference in performance between these different types?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stream playback doesn't fit screen0