Kore Remote - TV Shows not filling
Hi All,

I have been search for an answer for this for a while but can't find one, hopefully someone can help.

I am trying to use Kore remote, but the tv shows are not populating.

I have been running openelec on a rasp Pi 1 and just upgraded to the 15.1 equivalent.

The movies list has populated and works fine but the tv shows list does not.

If I play a tv show (via d pad) all the information fills in on the main kore pages but still nothing in the tv shows list.

I am using mySQL for my database if it matters.

Does anyone know what the problem could be or have a link for a thread for helpHuh

Thanks for any help.

Daniel
When you refresh the tv shows list (pull down on the list), does it ends successfully?
No the refresh symbol doesn't come up like it does in the movies tab

When it dows come up it is just a white circle which disappears immediately
That's strange. Looks like your tv shows library in Kodi isn't populated. When you go to Videos->tv shows on Kodi, do all your tv shows appear (accessing through the library mode, not files mode)?
They do appear in the tv shows section in kodi.

I have 6 devices all utilising the same library but only 1 scanning it it
And do the tv shows appear when the remote is connected to the device that is scanning the library?
I have checked it twice and it doesn't
I thought I would post an update on my progress.

So one of my Pi's OS became currupt last week so I decided to reinstall both of them last night (to get them both on the same version)

After install I literally copied the 'config' and 'userdata' files from one to the other.

I had some success with the remote. One of my Pi's now fills the TV Shows into Kore, the other doesn't, and the PC scanning everything in still doesn't

So overall I have made some progress, but the randomness of it is a bit concerning

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore Remote - TV Shows not filling0