[WIP] New View and Information Dialog change
I was looking for something different when you select a movie. It seems like you cannot change the behavior of the program when you select a title other than show the information dialog box or play the movie. I ended up changing the way the information dialog box displays to show an animation transition between the two windows.

This is based on the Aeon Nox skin. I just wanted to post what I've done for some feedback or suggestions and to share it.

I still plan to add the typical info to the info box, a default Play button, cast/plot/etc. Right now its just blank as I was working on the transition before the other things.

Note: Before a few days ago, I didn't really even know what XML was, so a lot of this has been trial and error and I don't really even understand it all that well. Therefore, I may have made the transition effect I wanted be more complicated than what it is.

watch gallery

Here's a video so you can see the animation in action. There is some choppiness but that is from the recording, not the animation itself.

Love this. Watching to see final version. Good work.
Looks great can this be used with other views?
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

This looks nice. Would it open the videoinfo screen with a delay, just to see the fanart for a second two...
Any news? I really like this new behaviour...
Great work, any news on a release?
WHEN??
Could you share the code?
yeah release it please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] New View and Information Dialog change1